Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
The Herbalist, her job isn't Herbalist, she's a ninja. So make this false, and then vanessa, her name isn't the right one

idittana

Jul 6, 2023
I am trying to use an old save with new version 1.2, but it seems bugged. My money works for the first day, but after that I can't use any money. Even if I earn new money, I am always broke. I got a little over 2 billion (not edited) and earn 40 mill/day but can't even buy flowers for mom :( Anyone know a fix?

Apr 10, 2019
I am trying to use an old save with new version 1.2, but it seems bugged. My money works for the first day, but after that I can't use any money. Even if I earn new money, I am always broke. I got a little over 2 billion (not edited) and earn 40 mill/day but can't even buy flowers for mom :( Anyone know a fix?
As always, the fix is to start a new game.

tan23423

Mar 16, 2024
i really wish this game has save system, what the point of filesave when every choice you make can't undo once you start new day, guess i wait more few month to play this, just tired of start new game every new update

Reactions: jaredforks

Scuzzbucket

Jan 8, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to get Anna to 3 hearts? I'm losing hair here. I can't even give her outfits, she opened a studio in the basement, gave me the key, and I can't even find how to get to it.

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to get Anna to 3 hearts? I'm losing hair here. I can't even give her outfits, she opened a studio in the basement, gave me the key, and I can't even find how to get to it.
the studio appears on the options at the start of new days, you don't give her the outfits, they are options for the studio, and for anna's heart you need to keep making progress on studio

Reactions: Scuzzbucket

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
What does the "Display Information in Public Profile" option do, exactly? I just started playing and noticed this toogle option

dkao12

Nov 16, 2018
The new v1.2 has a lot of bugs included with it, luckily Itchio just updated with version A then B with some bug fixes.

I tested my old save and it seems to work just fine for me. I am not sure about the stability of the save itself. There is an insane amount of bloat in the save file because of its structure.

I don't think I need to change/update my old provided cheated files as they get updated with new flags the moment you open them in-game.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes