Atarasu

Nov 8, 2019
When does Anna get drunk?? I'm on her romance path and I have never found her drunk! But it says so on the quest log. Am I missing something?
After you have raw sex (make sure you gifted her a bottle of wine). The drunk scene will be in the kitchen. You either have sex with her or choose to progress the story (in that case you need to have her drunk many times, dialogue lines will change)

Null66

Jun 4, 2023
Is it just me or they removed Samantha Sex scene on the beach I swear it had one on old versions

Strikku

Aug 9, 2017
Does anyone know if skipping the hiking trip locks you out of it? I skipped it to see the last wardrobe pic and it hasn't reappeared in a few weeks.

flocka

Jun 20, 2018
is there any more himari content? i bought all the cars and did the titjob at the dealership. i heard she can go to the beach??

buhariwala7

Sep 26, 2018
Anyone know if there anything specific to trigger the threesome scene with Isabella and your dad? Ive tried talking to him in his office on Thursdays and other days but I never get the the option. Was it something I was supposed to do before actually seeing her in the hotel for the first time?

EDIT: Figured it out. Need to progress Dad enough that you agree to share Anna, you then get the option to talk to dad about isabella.

Also, just saw Dad can join you with river on Friday (not sure if that only applies with the slut route though).

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes