Apr 16, 2018
I thought there would be more Anna content? If there's going to be new scenes on existing 7 characters then I assume there won't be a lot of new Anna content since the scenes would probably get spread out among the 7? And new scenes would be short too I guess since You can't really expect a lot of new scenes for each of that many NPCs.

sinbarrabajas

Feb 20, 2023
Pretty good gome, the one thing tha bothers me is the save system, and please this need a Walkthought. But amazing art and fun game Im totaly gonna play it again.

May 3, 2022
2 hours in from the new update and shit went 0 to 100 real fast, i went from fucking anna to working with a kingpin and fucking her slutty wife and making his daughter into a slut aswell while fighting against cops. also pool exist now yippeee

May 3, 2022
bruh inbreeding is in this game, good thing this is a fiction... OR IS IT? what i have here is the alabama's Albino couple who inbred their bloodline for over a century to keep their albino trait preserved in their family tree

E3py90

Jul 12, 2024
Currently stuck too. I can't get past the Vanessa one. maybe it's a bug? I've tried selecting each one and also selecting nothing. But I seem to still be stuck with this particular page.

what are the answers to marios detective inquiry im a little stumped

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
Currently stuck too. I can't get past the Vanessa one. maybe it's a bug? I've tried selecting each one and also selecting nothing. But I seem to still be stuck with this particular page.
last one it's tricky, the herbalist is not actually an herballist, if you read it carefully it's a ninja

• Sad
Reactions: mikeyJ

E3py90

Jul 12, 2024
last one it's tricky, the herbalist is not actually an herballist, if you read it carefully it's a ninja
Might be randomised but it says on my end they are a spy. Although the name is the only one that is incorrect yet it tells me I've made a mistake. I think it's just a bug

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes