JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
For those who want to know how to get Ken to go to the studio, first you need to take the option to share on de nº1 fan, then you need to progress Anna to the point you fuck her raw. you also need to advance Samantha to the point you are already fucking her, then finally you need to visit Ken and he'll start a conversation about being a virgin.

Atarasu

Nov 8, 2019
idk if it will work on another routes but I chose: slut route for Anna and casual route for Charlotte. Then in the living room choose option that says you like both Charlotte and Anna
I chose the same routes but i got no event in the living room :/

koiloi3

Oct 6, 2023
does choosing the sharing route with Gabriel and his wife prevent you from having sex with his wife or inviting her to the studio?

Prankishbump

Dec 27, 2022
There must be a route that ends in harem, my question is who does it include? And what should I do to reach that route?
PS: I have not shared any of the girls with anyone

opopi123

Aug 1, 2022
I can't seem to get pass "Seduce Anna" Im stuck at 3 stars and I don't know how to progress... I don't think anyone else had this issue since I can't seem to find anything similar on search.

nvm. Figured it out. Have to go to studio and do more cock pictures to progress story... Actually really missable with the hint they give you in the book.

Last edited:
Reactions: Washington1234567

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
When does Anna get drunk?? I'm on her romance path and I have never found her drunk! But it says so on the quest log. Am I missing something?

Aluks90

Aug 28, 2017
When does Anna get drunk?? I'm on her romance path and I have never found her drunk! But it says so on the quest log. Am I missing something?
u need to go in the kitchen, cant remember the day.
U can have sex with her, but to advance the quest u cant have sex or call her a bitch.
So, my advise is, seeing the sex scene once than do another day the quest.

Arkzure

Sep 28, 2021
Anyone tell me how to respond to Tristan? My text keeps getting auto skipped so no idea which one is correct

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes