reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
you can spend money or earn it and then search again do it until there are less than 10 result or if you know what address to change
So i did the following searched the values using exact value, value type all and purchased an item.I then searched the new amount of money using next can then i found 4 million results.
It's confusing because some say it's 4 bytes other say it's a double type value so I went for all.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
So i did the following searched the values using exact value, value type all and purchased an item.I then searched the new amount of money using next can then i found 4 million results.
It's confusing because some say it's 4 bytes other say it's a double type value so I went for all.
I solved my problem.
update for those who are struggling with cheat engine
Follow:
-STEP 1:set value type to ALL
-STEP 2:first scan by searching your current money (ex:if you have 304,29 you type 304) (FIRST SCAN IS ONLY NEEDED ONCE)
-STEP 3:buy an item or earn money
-STEP 4:just after STEP 3 CLICK ON NEXT SCAN typing the your newest current money (ex:if you bought a 30$ drink then your new balance is 304,29-30=274,29 so type 274)
-STEP 5:IF YOU HAVE 1-20 results try changing the values that appear.IF you still don't have anything or too much results REPEAT STEP 3 AND STEP 4 UNTIL GETTING THE RESULTS

WARNING IF YOU MESS UP THE CHOICE OF SCANS YOU WILL NEED TO RESTART FROM THE BEGINNING

CORRECT CHOICES (3 trys example FIRST SCAN ----> NEXT SCAN ----> NEXT SCAN)

WRONG CHOICES (3 trys example FIRST SCAN ----> FIRST SCAN ----> NEXT SCAN)

Last edited:

dkao12

Nov 16, 2018
You can also change money, among other things, through editing the json save files located in the AppData without CheatEngine. Just use a NP+++ or Visual Studio Code programs to read it better.

A cheated(money) fresh save file can be located on page 11 if you want to use it. Also a tutorial on how to do flag editing within save to change choices/states/time/etc. made without having to restart a new save. I also updated the tutorial as v1.1A, after testing, still uses one json file to house multiple save slots.

Last edited:
Reactions: reeroll

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
You can also change money, among other things, through editing the json save files located in the AppData without CheatEngine. Just use a NP+++ or Visual Studio Code programs to read it better.

A cheated(money) fresh save file can be located on page 11 if you want to use it. Also a tutorial on how to do flag editing within save to change choices/states/time/etc. made without having to restart a new save. I also updated the tutorial as v1.1A, after testing, still uses one json file to house multiple save slots.
more options means anyone can pick their easiest solution according to them.thanks

Reactions: dkao12

MTFuck27

Formerly 'fatfuck06'
Dec 2, 2019
how do you invite river?
Edit: nvm he shows up on fridays

Last edited:

Irvine_1

Jun 24, 2022
This game looks nice, however it's broken, today I tried to continue where I left and realized that I'm stuck in MC's room, I literally can't do anything except turn off music, I can't even quit the game unless I try to do it directly through windows...

I didn't even get to have "fun" with the main milf, It is a chame :(

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
This game looks nice, however it's broken, today I tried to continue where I left and realized that I'm stuck in MC's room, I literally can't do anything except turn off music, I can't even quit the game unless I try to do it directly through windows...

I didn't even get to have "fun" with the main milf, It is a chame :(
It happened to me in the first versions. Then I downloaded the last one and it fixed it

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Without a doubt, Anna is a gorgeous milf....But Samantha is on another level. I reaally enjoy Starmaker Story, thanks dev

Irvine_1

Jun 24, 2022
It happened to me in the first versions. Then I downloaded the last one and it fixed it
I just tried to download the latest and it's still broken for me, stuck in that room and can't do anything, if this game allowed multiples saves I would just use another save, but with this I won't play again from the beginning knowing that I might get stuck again :confused:
1000024823.jpg

bluetron13

Mar 22, 2021
I made these save files as a way for me to restart the game without having to replay the intro and then redo the money cheat every single time. This is a completely fresh save(Day 1) with NO progression made whatsoever. I edited the money value to give me $100,000,200.30 to stop the slow grind.

Note:
- After some testing, it seems like there isn't any major issues.
- With the newfound money cheat, keep in mind that buying everything can potentially soft-lock you from certain events. The narrative cohesion will have a seizure on what order of events has/have/had happened. Buy the upgrades at your own discretion.
- Just make sure you make BACKUPS for your saves.
- While they fixed some of the major bugs, there are still some weird dead-end paths.
- If you have a bug where the UI doesn't appear. Rapidly press F1 for debug.
- If you want to change the name(John) to yours. Edit the .json file, just look for two instances of "John" and change it to your liking.

Version: 1.1

Save File Location: AppData\LocalLow\Arvus Games\Starmaker Story

Instructions:
1. Download the save files with "Save link as..."
2. Change the name of any of save file to "save"
3. Change the file extension from ".dat" to ".json"
Example: "save(Direct-Family).dat" to "save.json"

Direct-Family Save:
Anna (Mom/Son)
Josef (Dad/Son)
Adrian (Brother/Brother)

Relatives Save:
Anna (Aunty/Nephew)
Josef (Uncle/Nephew)
Adrian (Cousin/Cousin)

Step-Family Save:
Anna (Step-Mom/Step-Son)
Josef (Step-Dad/Step-Son)
Adrian (Step-Brother/Step-Brother)

Enjoy! I had a lot of fun with this one. If you find any problems with the save itself, let me know.

Is there any difference in the progression type? Are they all Slut Anna route with josef sharing or what?

Rilet

Mar 19, 2024
To choose the shared route or the harem route you will have to give Josef beers, if you don't want to go that far then you can give him whiskey for a scene with Anna in the M. bedroom if you bought the skeleton key in the Tech store.
Don't answer “ken is an idiot with a hot mom” when Samantha is asking you.
To cure Anna's alcoholism you shouldn't fuck her or call her a bitch.
You should leave the groceries to Ken.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday Adrian won't be in his room
Friday Amelia will be at the beach
Friday Josef won't be in his office (7172)
Tuesday and Friday you will be able to see Samantha
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The answers to Tristan's questions are:
Mall = 1, 2 and 2
Beach = 1 and 2
Help Kate feel confident (Thursday)
Downtown → Kate's house
Suburban → The park
Beach
Downtown → Bar
The answers to Gabirel's quiz are:
2, 3 and 1
The answers to Samantha's questions are:
super mario sunshine
the legend of zelda
fallout new vegas
grand theft auto
word of warcraft
metal gear solid
age of empires
street fighter
counter strike
dragon quest
baldurs gate