Potatobrain

Jun 9, 2017
Is there a way to make Anna weak something spicier? Cuz every time I take photos with her in the kitchen she's saying she want to wear something spiecier...

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Is there a way to make Anna weak something spicier? Cuz every time I take photos with her in the kitchen she's saying she want to wear something spiecier...
at the moment she won't change outfit(regardless of what you do).but you can grope her to make her weaker to end up having sex

peterray

Jul 8, 2023
how do i get these missing traits feels like i've already done everything what i can do and how do i progress kate's route the most i can do is take pics of her in her apartment, any tips and help greatly appreciated.

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
how do i get these missing traits feels like i've already done everything what i can do and how do i progress kate's route the most i can do is take pics of her in her apartment, any tips and help greatly appreciated.
for pervert you need to go to living room, at random the tv will act strange and will give you the option to blink, do it till it let you pull out your cock, all the photographer perks are from gabriel quests you need to complete that

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
To add to what Justshiro said, the Grabriel questline is unlocked by the emails where they ask you to visit them on iirc tuesday you'll go car -> the hills -> Gabriel.

peterray

Jul 8, 2023
To add to what Justshiro said, the Grabriel questline is unlocked by the emails where they ask you to visit them on iirc tuesday you'll go car -> the hills -> Gabriel.
i go there every tuesday after he told me to get pics of amateurs which i did and still nothing

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Heres the cheat engine value
Address: 1CC5EBADEC0
Value Type: Double
It doesn't exist.I tried manual addressing doesn't work.when i type in to search the exact money value it doesn't work too.aside if you create a cheat table it would be easier for people to cheat.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
How do i unlock Phoenix with Anna sex scene? I keep visiting the gym at monday and nothing happens...
You need to have sex with Phoenix first. If I am correct, she wants to go to the gym and joins after the talk when you go to the gym on Monday.

chakorny

Jul 20, 2017
It doesn't exist.I tried manual addressing doesn't work.when i type in to search the exact money value it doesn't work too.aside if you create a cheat table it would be easier for people to cheat.
you can just search value(money) and below scan type ther are a value type change it to double test.png

Reactions: GGH
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes