Pb20/20

Apr 17, 2019
Full save for v1.1a (put in C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\LocalLow\Arvus Games\Starmaker Story
LOAD SLOT 1
Questlog might be buggy, I've finished all routes except River (if I remember correctly)
-No sharing routes with Josef and Adrian
-Josef leaves
-Phoenix Sharing Route
-Unlocked Harem Ending
-Unlocked Scene in the Master Bedroom
How did you unlock the harem ending? Also I checked out your save, how did you trigger it? Its not available in the kitchen.

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
ok i must have fucked up along the way. how do you start isabella route (the beach girl on thursdays)? its the only one i cant seem to start stuff, she always says the same stuff and leaves

Killjoy r us

Jun 24, 2023
ok i must have fucked up along the way. how do you start isabella route (the beach girl on thursdays)? its the only one i cant seem to start stuff, she always says the same stuff and leaves
Don't know how far you have to go into the game or on what day...
But just go to the office in the house at somepoint the dad will be talking to her.
Then you just find her in the mall or downtown 1 of the two.

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
Don't know how far you have to go into the game or on what day...
But just go to the office in the house at somepoint the dad will be talking to her.
Then you just find her in the mall or downtown 1 of the two.
Thx. 1st save is already fucked cause dad is gone so no chance of progressing her. 2nd save i just unlucked the wardrobe. Guess i need to start checking the office daily to see if it triggers. Thx again.

sol1tary

Mar 6, 2021
How did you unlock the harem ending? Also I checked out your save, how did you trigger it? Its not available in the kitchen.
it's available in the mondays in the living room. I've finished Charlotte's (casual) and Anna's (slut) routes and also talked to Anna when she was drunk

Reactions: Pb20/20

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
Is this still developed? As in not finished? There was an update, will it continue?

Reactions: lxh123
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes