EKOMEKO

Feb 22, 2018
Secrets adrian guest. After hacking, it says I need to talk to Anna, but when I go to Anna, there is no such option or dialogue. Is there anything missing?

Link1701

Aug 5, 2017
How to get the harem ending, I already completed all the missions and the father left, I paid the debt and the brother's trip

995566x

Dec 16, 2021
Link1701,帖子:14584881,会员:149013 said:
如何获得后宫结局,我已经完成了所有任务,父亲离开了,我还清了债务和兄弟的旅行
[/引用]
你如何进行好友旅行

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Secrets adrian guest. After hacking, it says I need to talk to Anna, but when I go to Anna, there is no such option or dialogue. Is there anything missing?
You have to tell Anna that Adrian is subscribed to her page. But it doesn't tell you how you have to be with Anna, so I guess just continue her path until you can tell her

WanderC

Jul 6, 2021
You have to tell Anna that Adrian is subscribed to her page. But it doesn't tell you how you have to be with Anna, so I guess just continue her path until you can tell her
You must complete Anna route (I think it happens after completing the quest talking to Anna when she's drunk), then talk to her in the kitchen, you will see "Anna seduce Adrian..." option.

WanderC

Jul 6, 2021
Does anyone know how to continue Isabella quest after knocked her up or is there any threesome option?

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
You must complete Anna route (I think it happens after completing the quest talking to Anna when she's drunk), then talk to her in the kitchen, you will see "Anna seduce Adrian..." option.
Not for me at least. I was sharing Anna with Adrian before even doing her drunk quest. Maybe triggers are a bit bugged though

bluetron13

Mar 22, 2021
Does anyone know how to continue Isabella quest after knocked her up or is there any threesome option?
If you talk to Josef in his office then there is an option for sharing isabella. Then he will join you on thursdays. But it still leads to her getting pregnant and leaving. Would be really cool if she comes back or if there was a way to keep her around in game

bluetron13

Mar 22, 2021
Does anyone know if the "invite someone" option in the basement is bugged? I can only do that for josef even though I have made anna seduce adrian and also taken the share with ken option but still only get josef option in the basement. Anyone know anything about that?

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Does anyone know if the "invite someone" option in the basement is bugged? I can only do that for josef even though I have made anna seduce adrian and also taken the share with ken option but still only get josef option in the basement. Anyone know anything about that?
You can't invite Adrian in the studio. You can invite Ken once you advanced his quest. IDK what triggers it, but you gotta go in the entrance and Anna will meet Ken. And then you " should " be able to invite Ken in the studio

joesislak

Aug 1, 2021
i dealt with the rival but didn't get the heavenly husband perk/trait. am i missing something? idk how to edit it from the save either.

Reactions: daketa
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes