4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

elm15801

Mar 2, 2020
From Stig on May 3rd.

Hi guys, I hope you are all well.
Apologies for being quiet for so long. I just really wanted a break and to be able to forget about this project for a while.
I can see a lot of unread messages, if you sent me one and I didn't reply, don't worry, I wasn't ignoring you specifically. I haven't read anyone's I'm afraid, however I'm going to get around to it asap.
I'm feeling much happier now and want to start working on the game again. I created a little scene last weekend and it felt good doing it.
That said I'm not going to be working at the pace I was before. I'm going to take it easy and work as I feel happy doing so. I don't want to get into the situation again where the joy is gone and It feels more like a non stop grind.
I've been pausing the monthly billing every month since last year. I'm am going to continue to do that until I have the next update ready, at that point I will look at un-pausing the billing. I'll be sure to let you guys know before I do so. As for an ETA on the next update, at this point I have no idea.
I also won't be making regular weekly posts anymore, I'll just make them as and when I have something worth sharing.
Speaking of things to share, I haven't been completely idle, I did still play around with Daz a bit and I created the above renders. I hope you enjoy them.
You may notice Captain Stewart has a different hair style. I've never been 100% happy with her original hair style and I'm considering changing it. I made a little comparison image, let me know what you think.
That's all I can think of for now so I'll leave it there.
Thank you all as always and take care.

Zelai

May 8, 2019
You may notice Captain Stewart has a different hair style. I've never been 100% happy with her original hair style and I'm considering changing it. I made a little comparison image, let me know what you think.
That's all I can think of for now so I'll leave it there.
Thank you all as always and take care.
Any chance somebody posts the comparison image?

• Angry
Reactions: gdpe359

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I actually prefer the original. For some reason, the part that sweeps across her forehead in the new style seems 'unnatural' (for want of a better word).

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
It's nice to see how good the 'abandoned' tag works on the health of devs, like a miracle?
What an asshole comment. I know there are a lot of lazy and scummy authors out there that uses personal health as an excuse to delay updates but Stiglet definitely isn't one of them. I can't believe people are still criticizing and doubting him even though he paused his patreon (and is STILL paused, which you will know if you actually read the comeback post, until he release the new update). I mean, what other proofs do you guys need?

Edit: The blonde girl's (forgot her name) newest renders released by Stiglet are so hot, reminds me of Gantz

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I'm glad this got abandoned
Would've been a stain on his VN career so far

Any game that adds sandbox by the 2nd or 3rd release instead of the initial version is bound to be hot trash. Sandbox gets a bad rep for a reason

Now he can start on The Visit 2 if he's still interested in raking in Patreon money without being called a scammer
Well sucks to be you cause if you had read through the fucking thread the dev plans on continuing this.

Last edited:

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020

Any game that adds sandbox by the 2nd or 3rd release instead of the initial version is bound to be hot trash. Sandbox gets a bad rep for a reason

Now he can start on The Visit 2 if he's still interested in raking in Patreon money without being called a scammer
Exactly how do you scam people if you're NOT taking their money? He paused his Patreon billing. Not everyone thinks like you, some are actually honest human beings.

monk456

Apr 3, 2018

Aside from you not being able to read a couple of post to see that your prayers are not being answered, this game was a sandbox from the beginning

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes