4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Stig's back, baby! :cool:
p21.jpg

Hi guys, I hope you are all well.
Apologies for being quiet for so long. I just really wanted a break and to be able to forget about this project for a while.
I can see a lot of unread messages, if you sent me one and I didn't reply, don't worry, I wasn't ignoring you specifically. I haven't read anyone's I'm afraid, however I'm going to get around to it asap.
I'm feeling much happier now and want to start working on the game again. I created a little scene last weekend and it felt good doing it.
That said I'm not going to be working at the pace I was before. I'm going to take it easy and work as I feel happy doing so. I don't want to get into the situation again where the joy is gone and It feels more like a non stop grind.
I've been pausing the monthly billing every month since last year. I'm am going to continue to do that until I have the next update ready, at that point I will look at un-pausing the billing. I'll be sure to let you guys know before I do so. As for an ETA on the next update, at this point I have no idea.
I also won't be making regular weekly posts anymore, I'll just make them as and when I have something worth sharing.
Speaking of things to share, I haven't been completely idle, I did still play around with Daz a bit and I created the above renders. I hope you enjoy them.
You may notice Captain Stewart has a different hair style. I've never been 100% happy with her original hair style and I'm considering changing it. I made a little comparison image, let me know what you think.
That's all I can think of for now so I'll leave it there.
Thank you all as always and take care.
p22.jpg
(Posted the rest of the renders in the spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
View attachment 1791663

Apologies for being quiet for so long. I just really wanted a break and to be able to forget about this project for a while.
I can see a lot of unread messages, if you sent me one and I didn't reply, don't worry, I wasn't ignoring you specifically. I haven't read anyone's I'm afraid, however I'm going to get around to it asap.
I'm feeling much happier now and want to start working on the game again. I created a little scene last weekend and it felt good doing it.
That said I'm not going to be working at the pace I was before. I'm going to take it easy and work as I feel happy doing so. I don't want to get into the situation again where the joy is gone and It feels more like a non stop grind.
I've been pausing the monthly billing every month since last year. I'm am going to continue to do that until I have the next update ready, at that point I will look at un-pausing the billing. I'll be sure to let you guys know before I do so. As for an ETA on the next update, at this point I have no idea.
I also won't be making regular weekly posts anymore, I'll just make them as and when I have something worth sharing.
Speaking of things to share, I haven't been completely idle, I did still play around with Daz a bit and I created the above renders. I hope you enjoy them.
You may notice Captain Stewart has a different hair style. I've never been 100% happy with her original hair style and I'm considering changing it. I made a little comparison image, let me know what you think.
View attachment 1791664
I'm not noticing anything except the boobs, sorry. She has hair?....

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
View attachment 1791663

View attachment 1791664
Hell yeah, never doubted him.

OUK

May 28, 2017
View attachment 1791663

View attachment 1791664
\o/

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
View attachment 1791663

View attachment 1791664
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! THE KING IS BACK BABY!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOHHHH!!! First of all, thank you so very very much Outrider you are the man, always with the knews coming in hotttt!!! Man, this is the second epic thing that happend to me this year. I can't express how happy I am.
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOYSSSSS!!! There are no memes or adjectives enough to expresss this feeling!!!
And all of you who doubted him, or his come back... SHAME ON YOUUUU!!!!
But calm your panties, he is a merciful God and we his acolytes preach his teachings so come, come into the light my childs.. you are all welcome...

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
View attachment 1791663

View attachment 1791664
Some good news and those renders look great! Looking forward to the next release.

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
View attachment 1791663

View attachment 1791664
Yeah! Finally he comeback.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
View attachment 1791663

View attachment 1791664
EnormousOptimisticIrishterrier-max-1mb.gif
The legend is back :cool:

jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022
It's insane how much activity this thread got just from that one post lol. Not to say that I don't like it though, huge fan of Stig's work and I hope he can continue this project in a way that actually makes him happy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Outrider and Fayrus
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes