4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
any one play the below game ----???? If so thoughts compared to this limited game....?

Stranded in Space [Days 1-13] [WildMan Games]
https://f95zone.to/threads/stranded-in-space-days-1-13-wildman-games.103411/
It's different. More girls; more variations in the girls; generally smaller titties. This game has not really developed plot-wise. SiS has a distinct plot and the dev has an active patreon with lots of extras (backstories etc.) in relation to the actual game.

Stig has better renders though IMO.

Reactions: Minx077 and jjmayne

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
It's different. More girls; more variations in the girls; generally smaller titties. This game has not really developed plot-wise. SiS has a distinct plot and the dev has an active patreon with lots of extras (backstories etc.) in relation to the actual game.

Stig has better renders though IMO.
thanks, yes Stig's renders are some of the best that i have seen, hopefully he gets an update sooner than later.

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
Guy's still making $2700 a month on 700 patrons. Can't read his update from May because it's patron locked, but if that many people are still around giving him that much, then I assume this is still in the works and not actually abandoned.

Reactions: _ShotInTheDark_

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
Guy's still making $2700 a month on 700 patrons. Can't read his update from May because it's patron locked, but if that many people are still around giving him that much, then I assume this is still in the works and not actually abandoned.
Afaik he has paused the payments after he announced he was taking a break and will only start charging again when he drops 0.3.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Afaik he has paused the payments after he announced he was taking a break and will only start charging again when he drops 0.3.
Stiglet should have released some wallpapers, then he could have kept the abandoned tag off the game for another year or more.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes