4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

heywhatsup44444444

Nov 27, 2020
can you guys recommend me a similar game - not the visit, I know that already - which also has big tits, is pov and you can adjust the animation speed of each scene?
cant wait any longer for the next update ^^

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
can you guys recommend me a similar game - not the visit, I know that already - which also has big tits, is pov and you can adjust the animation speed of each scene?
cant wait any longer for the next update ^^
It doesn't offer the animation speed adjustment, but WVM is first person with beautiful renders of many curvy girls. Its extremely wordy with an overcompliated plot, but the women and the sex scenes are hot.

Forbidden Passion is another that's similar to that. Very, very hot women and sex scenes. Its incomplete and a little wonky with the story too.

Grandma's House is fabulous. Mostly first person with some third, although I think its a good mix and hot. Also in development, but there's a lot there to be seen already and he updates a lot. Highly recommended. Not all of the women are curvy sadly, but most are.

Juno's Task is another fairly new one. Very hot for what's there so far.

And finally, Stranded in Space is probably the one most similar to this one, even in concept. Again, some third person, but mostly first. And again, the story is over complicated and I think that its both too busy and doesn't give the player enough control, but there's a whole lot of content, and a large cast of extremely sexy women. Also in progress, but the dev is very good about interacting with people here. Highly recommend.

heywhatsup44444444

Nov 27, 2020
It doesn't offer the animation speed adjustment, but WVM is first person with beautiful renders of many curvy girls. Its extremely wordy with an overcompliated plot, but the women and the sex scenes are hot.

Forbidden Passion is another that's similar to that. Very, very hot women and sex scenes. Its incomplete and a little wonky with the story too.

Grandma's House is fabulous. Mostly first person with some third, although I think its a good mix and hot. Also in development, but there's a lot there to be seen already and he updates a lot. Highly recommended. Not all of the women are curvy sadly, but most are.

Juno's Task is another fairly new one. Very hot for what's there so far.

And finally, Stranded in Space is probably the one most similar to this one, even in concept. Again, some third person, but mostly first. And again, the story is over complicated and I think that its both too busy and doesn't give the player enough control, but there's a whole lot of content, and a large cast of extremely sexy women. Also in progress, but the dev is very good about interacting with people here. Highly recommend.
Unfortunately these all except wvm dont have any animated scenes :/

Reactions: Lovv99

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Unfortunately these all except wvm dont have any animated scenes :/
I see animated scenes as a nice bonus if they're done right, but also as something that only the best devs can really do on a large scale. I'm cool if a game gets most of everything else right and doesn't have them. A few games I've played, the dev has added them in later after they figured it out.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
its been on abandoned for such a long time and then he "came back" but he still has 2k+ on patreon... starting to smell like a scam, even if he made a great game before
He stopped payments when he "left" and said he will only resume payments when he releases the next update, so there's no guarantee we'll get an update but I don't think it's a scam

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes