4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
He's working on a new update. Patreon payments are PAUSED until then.

I know it's hard to search the post, but I don't get it why people lose so much time spreading pessimism or lies.
because it's not their first rodeo and they're a hundred abandoned tags beyond believing any plausible sounding excuses.

big props for pausing payments though. that's what separates scumbags from good people.

elm15801

Mar 2, 2020
Repost from Stiglet from May 3 2022

Hi guys, I hope you are all well.
Apologies for being quiet for so long. I just really wanted a break and to be able to forget about this project for a while.
I can see a lot of unread messages, if you sent me one and I didn't reply, don't worry, I wasn't ignoring you specifically. I haven't read anyone's I'm afraid, however I'm going to get around to it asap.
I'm feeling much happier now and want to start working on the game again. I created a little scene last weekend and it felt good doing it.
That said I'm not going to be working at the pace I was before. I'm going to take it easy and work as I feel happy doing so. I don't want to get into the situation again where the joy is gone and It feels more like a non stop grind.
I've been pausing the monthly billing every month since last year. I'm am going to continue to do that until I have the next update ready, at that point I will look at un-pausing the billing. I'll be sure to let you guys know before I do so. As for an ETA on the next update, at this point I have no idea.
I also won't be making regular weekly posts anymore, I'll just make them as and when I have something worth sharing.
Speaking of things to share, I haven't been completely idle, I did still play around with Daz a bit and I created the above renders. I hope you enjoy them.
You may notice Captain Stewart has a different hair style. I've never been 100% happy with her original hair style and I'm considering changing it. I made a little comparison image, let me know what you think.
That's all I can think of for now so I'll leave it there.
Thank you all as always and take care.

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Repost from Stiglet from May 3 2022

Hi guys, I hope you are all well.
Apologies for being quiet for so long. I just really wanted a break and to be able to forget about this project for a while.
I can see a lot of unread messages, if you sent me one and I didn't reply, don't worry, I wasn't ignoring you specifically. I haven't read anyone's I'm afraid, however I'm going to get around to it asap.
I'm feeling much happier now and want to start working on the game again. I created a little scene last weekend and it felt good doing it.
That said I'm not going to be working at the pace I was before. I'm going to take it easy and work as I feel happy doing so. I don't want to get into the situation again where the joy is gone and It feels more like a non stop grind.
I've been pausing the monthly billing every month since last year. I'm am going to continue to do that until I have the next update ready, at that point I will look at un-pausing the billing. I'll be sure to let you guys know before I do so. As for an ETA on the next update, at this point I have no idea.
I also won't be making regular weekly posts anymore, I'll just make them as and when I have something worth sharing.
Speaking of things to share, I haven't been completely idle, I did still play around with Daz a bit and I created the above renders. I hope you enjoy them.
You may notice Captain Stewart has a different hair style. I've never been 100% happy with her original hair style and I'm considering changing it. I made a little comparison image, let me know what you think.
That's all I can think of for now so I'll leave it there.
Thank you all as always and take care.
I respect that they are aware of their issues, have paused the payment AND set realistic expectations. When I see posts like this I often think of Damned with Radiant, and can smell the bullshit from a mile away. I didn't smell a hint from this and I respect the post. Thanks for posting it!

Also, not be rude, but do you have the images he attached to the post? :whistle:

elm15801

Mar 2, 2020
I respect that they are aware of their issues, have paused the payment AND set realistic expectations. When I see posts like this I often think of Damned with Radiant, and can smell the bullshit from a mile away. I didn't smell a hint from this and I respect the post. Thanks for posting it!

Also, not be rude, but do you have the images he attached to the post? :whistle:

https://f95zone.to/threads/stars-of-salvation-v0-2-stiglet.90510/post-8058038

That will take you to the orignal post with the images

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
can someone tell me were save location is please. find it re/ply space . also does the doctor setup the machine if so how many days do you wait

Last edited:

moneyshowers

Jan 26, 2021
If Hunter x Hunter came back after a 3 year hiatus then this game still has a chance. Especially since Stiglet will come back to $2.5k+ monthly which is much more than what other game devs here make. I would say though, if he were to reduce the cast from 7 LIs (from the banner) to 6-5 that would probably be a lot better for his burnout.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
If Hunter x Hunter came back after a 3 year hiatus then this game still has a chance. Especially since Stiglet will come back to $2.5k+ monthly which is much more than what other game devs here make. I would say though, if he were to reduce the cast from 7 LIs (from the banner) to 6-5 that would probably be a lot better for his burnout.
Not really, cuz the amount of Girls in a Harem doesn't directly correlate with the amount of time or effort it would take (even assuming they all share equal screen time). I've played games with many in a harem, but still short, or very little effort given to each. Then you got some with just one girl or two, that last for years and years. It all just depends. Too many factors contribute to the actual time and effort game development would take.

I'd even argue, having MORE girls, can reduce burnout, given the same full duration planned.
Cuz he'd be changing to new models to work with instead of the same ones over and over again.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes