4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

Freesecs

Apr 26, 2019
so you prefer being abandoned ?
Ofc not, but I doubt that just putting "another dev" to work on these would be a good fix. Many abandoned games here are astonishing in quality. Some shouldn't even be only here, but also on Steam by the great graphics or writing (SoS is a good example). What I mean, and I don't condemn your wishful thinking, is that I still believe that is almost impossible for these games to keep their quality level and general direction on strange hands. Possibly some things would start to feel odd, out of place. It's pretty common when big projects change hands. I don't prefer abandoned games, but I like to avoid foreseen frustration.

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
Ofc not, but I doubt that just putting "another dev" to work on these would be a good fix. Many abandoned games here are astonishing in quality. Some shouldn't even be only here, but also on Steam by the great graphics or writing (SoS is a good example). What I mean, and I don't condemn your wishful thinking, is that I still believe that is almost impossible for these games to keep their quality level and general direction on strange hands. Possibly some things would start to feel odd, out of place. It's pretty common when big projects change hands. I don't prefer abandoned games, but I like to avoid foreseen frustration.
Especially, especially this one. Stiglet is one of the masters. The quality of this game so far, at least for my own personal tastes, easily surpasses 99% of the other games available.

Would I be into someone else starting a new, similar game and giving their best efforts? Absolutely! But I'll be as patient as needed to wait for this one by its original creator.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Repost from Stiglet from May 3 2022

Hi guys, I hope you are all well.
Apologies for being quiet for so long. I just really wanted a break and to be able to forget about this project for a while.
I can see a lot of unread messages, if you sent me one and I didn't reply, don't worry, I wasn't ignoring you specifically. I haven't read anyone's I'm afraid, however I'm going to get around to it asap.
I'm feeling much happier now and want to start working on the game again. I created a little scene last weekend and it felt good doing it.
That said I'm not going to be working at the pace I was before. I'm going to take it easy and work as I feel happy doing so. I don't want to get into the situation again where the joy is gone and It feels more like a non stop grind.
I've been pausing the monthly billing every month since last year. I'm am going to continue to do that until I have the next update ready, at that point I will look at un-pausing the billing. I'll be sure to let you guys know before I do so. As for an ETA on the next update, at this point I have no idea.
I also won't be making regular weekly posts anymore, I'll just make them as and when I have something worth sharing.
Speaking of things to share, I haven't been completely idle, I did still play around with Daz a bit and I created the above renders. I hope you enjoy them.
You may notice Captain Stewart has a different hair style. I've never been 100% happy with her original hair style and I'm considering changing it. I made a little comparison image, let me know what you think.
That's all I can think of for now so I'll leave it there.
Thank you all as always and take care.
Well it's been almost 6 months since his last patreon post. That's a damned shame, The Visit is one of my favorite VNs ever and this seemed almost as good.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
His games were my favs aswell. Sad times..
Yep, against my nature, I shamelessly simped hard for this dev and the troubling part is I am still not completely out of my denial stage. I sometimes wake up in the night in a cold sweat mumbling....Stiggy....the thiccness....big boobies...*makes lip smack sounds*.....Huh? Oh, just a dream. :sleep: :cry:

And here I thought Stiglet had arrived at my doorstep to say surprise, Stars of Salvation is actually complete! I now present to you this limited collectors diamond edition game pack, with extended ( :oops: ) scenes, dev commentary, special renders/wallpapers, and an in-person sensual handjob from Stiglet himself while you play the game. But alas, no.

Anyway, gone but not forgotten. At least we always have The Visit. Here's looking at you kid.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Stiglet killed his reputation this year!
stig Dude even if you don't have any update around the corner communicate with your fanbase at least !!!
Imagine putting in this much effort to spam the same message over and over again because you’re mad you can’t jerk off to one game instead of a new skill or learning something.

shiguresouen

Mar 19, 2020
guess he got burnt out. he should at least tell his supporters what's going on at the very least. No clue why devs do this. its a obligation, if your supports are giving you money every month to help grow your product. Very disrespectful.
For the 46492249828924894847 time, he paused billings on patreon. Just read the last patreon post that was shared here at least 3 times already.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
was this game really abandoned or just says that but really on hold?
He said something about working at his own pace ages ago but has since said nothing so it looks like he's probably given up.

I don't think anyone expects this to ever get finished anyway.

Stig hit gold with The Visit and this had a ton of potential but it seems he's burnt out and faith in him as a dev is starting to fade.

Whether he is still working on it I don't know and don't like to speculate but it has followed a very similar pattern of other games that have died so if I had to hazard a guess i'd say this is more than likely dead.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes