4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Stiglet never said he abandoned project, just taking it at a much slower pace. So we as fans just wait, and hope one day an update graces us all =)
Lets be honest for a minute now, if a project goes a year without any signs of being updated the chances of it coming back are minuscule. I would be glad to see it return as well (especially since the dev had the good decency to halt payments and not string people along like most other devs who go MIA) but I know not to get my hopes up.

Last edited:

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
It would be good comeback if he release new version on 25 dec, if he is still work on the it.
dev doesnt have any news. He said he will inform about his work and since he havent posted anything, I dont think we can expect release till february or march.

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
Bro sorry for that am new at playing adult games recently i played THE VISIT i didn't much know about further information
You can read through many pages in this thread and find all of the info that you need. We're all hoping that the game comes back, but no one knows.

Reactions: elm15801

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
RIP to one of the best animated boobjobs in the history of AVns.
Separate issue, I always thought she looked more like the captain of the ship than the actual captain who looks slightly young for a skipper. I suppose they all look a tad young for their positions. Major Milkers, as I dutifully renamed her in the script :giggle:, also moved up through the ranks quickly.

I do like the captain model and I am glad she is part of the crew, but I guess I was expecting more of a MILF captain to compliment the MILF doctor. The captain's ponytail hairstyle makes her seem more like the "older roommate" than a "landlady" in charge. It is ok though. I was still happy with the look of all of the crew. Ginger, Brunette, Blonde, Asian, Black. Stiglet hitting all of the proper categories.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes