4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Well, the team renders are very good and hard to imitate by other teams.
So the impact will sit in our hearts for a very long time.
Except some Dev manages to create much better render with hot women. (really really hard to happen)

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Well I hope we atleast get an update before the year ends, sad to see this project end and the dev give up on it, well whatever he is doing now hopefully he is doing fine irl

Reactions: Nacht13 and P@llY

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Well I hope we atleast get an update before the year ends, sad to see this project end and the dev give up on it, well whatever he is doing now hopefully he is doing fine irl
Dev still didnt even start working since there are no posts about game. So after his patreon message it will take game 2-3 months to be updated

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
It looks very unlikely that it will happen that quickly. Most of us are just backing off and hoping for more later on.

Reactions: Lovv99

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Actually he did share some renders with that post back in may where he said he wanted to change hairstyle etc, so im still going to be positive that we will get something..........freaking apocolust game gets update once in a blue moon :ROFLMAO:

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I honestly think the update will be released at some point, but the problem with 1 or 2 year delayed updates is that the hype of the game goes off after some time and the quality of the renders gets old, it happened to me with other games

Freesecs

Apr 26, 2019
I honestly think the update will be released at some point, but the problem with 1 or 2 year delayed updates is that the hype of the game goes off after some time and the quality of the renders gets old, it happened to me with other games
About the hype being lost, I agree. But the quality of SoS's renders will be way ahead of any standards for a long time.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
"Random promo still (or maybe fan still) of a character in Stars of Salvation.
Which is the new game from the dude that made "The visit" which is one of the better received wegs ever, however after releasing the prologue and a small first issue with a couple scenes and the presentation of the gobbos he abandoned the game and wegdeving in general claiming to have been burn out by the process, at that point he froze all patreon billing.
A couple months later (this is several months ago already) he claimed to having found the desire to come back to the game but working at an slower pace. I dont think there has been any update since that post. "
1665586557656427.jpg

Last edited:

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
"Random promo still (or maybe fan still) of a character in Stars of Salvation.
Which is the new game from the dude that made "The visit" which is one of the better received wegs ever, however after releasing the prologue and a small first issue with a couple scenes and the presentation of the gobbos he abandoned the game and wegdeving in general claiming to have been burn out by the process, at that point he froze all patreon billing.
A couple months later (this is several months ago already) he claimed to having found the desire to come back to the game but working at an slower pace. I dont think there has been any update since that post. "
View attachment 2098206
I hit "Like" because Boobs - you know...

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i true believe that devs should give up they babys to others dev to continue ,like and adoption ....so manu good games over the years didnt finish and we the games or users pay for it not bcs we spend time playing this stories or this characters but bcs for many of us this isnt about only fapping or only playing for fun for many of us this take crucial parts of life and sometimes we invest in ths devs \games ,so would be absolutr amazing if someoe cretae like and adoption center where other devs can take thosee beatifull babues and fully growth them up.....i know is only a dream but sometimes devs are solely focused in a bad story or there skiils in rendering or modeling are not so good ,and thet only waste time ....so why not pick up some fatherless cretures and put and nice end to our misery....only bkawing here but could it be so good........imagine mifcity or love and submission or any game you like being finished by others being completed and not abandoned ........one can only dream but wha a beautyful dream........

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
SoS included, I bet these games would lose not only render quality, but general direction. Most of them could lose exactly what makes them special.
so you prefer being abandoned ? i know many devs or the majoritie think about them like "my baby" but i think that for the players to see something complete its better than something that have the tag comlete bcs the dev rush to give us a end and the end isnt that at all or bcs the dev didnt finsh it bcs burn out or something else so i dunno man its a difficult choice here if was on charge to take over or just forget ....my choice will be always for the better good .,meaning i would finish them

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes