VN Ren'Py Abandoned State of Mind [Ep. 3] [Korentin]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Interesting story so far. I like very much renders. I especially loved the lighting on Liv's face before they stood up. It was gorgeous (yes, face too ;) .)

Reactions: eddie987

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hmm, this is an interesting game/story so far, quite different in a good way :) Also appreciate the different models that has been used, lovely ladies all of them so far, MC's model is also refreshingly different from most games.
Definitely gonna keep following the game, keep it up Korentin :)

Reactions: eddie987

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I really like this game and that was a solid update. It has something... I don't know how to explain it, so I'll just say that it feels unique. Interesting story, decent writing, beautiful women. What's not to like?

D

Deleted member 59977

> But don't expect Sandbox/Freeroam

thank you.

It is a great game with a very unique and interesting setting. Looking forward to playing the future updates.

Last edited by a moderator:

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Very good game! Original plot, good lucking MC, not like the other skinny with fucked up hairstyles! The girls are also very good and not like the rest of the used ones! Can't wait for more and good luck with the game!

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Nice looking renders and cool story :) Just a shame there is no movement during the sex scenes :/

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
I have very mixed feelings about this game...
The visuals can be very beautiful, but most of the night scenes are way too dark to see anything.
The ladies look good, with gorgeous bodies.
The story, on the other hand, is a hot mess. Weird mystical forces seem to be at play but we don't get any explanation. Things happen around the MC and he is incredibly passive.
Dialogues are confusing, you have no idea who you are or what you are supposed to do, and most of the choices you are given don't seem to have much impact on events. Mainly you can choose to have sex or not with two of the girls.
I usually love mysteries but I really don't know what to make of this...

Maybe future updates will give us some background and explain things a bit?

Last edited:
Reactions: christoprd

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I have very mixed feelings about this game...
The visuals can be very beautiful, but most of the night scenes are way too dark to see anything.
The ladies look good, with gorgeous bodies.
The story, on the other hand, is a hot mess. Weird mystical forces seem to be at play but we don't get any explanation. Things happen around the MC and he is incredibly passive.
Dialogues are confusing, you have no idea who you are or what you are supposed to do, and most of the choices you are given don't seem to have much impact on events. Mainly you can choose to have sex or not with two of the girls.
I usually love mysteries but I really don't know what to make of this...

Maybe future update will give us some background and explain things a bit?
The next episode will give you an example of the kind of things a courier is expected to do.

Hopefully, I can maintain a sense of mystery without it causing too much frustration. Time will tell if I succeed.

Every story isn't right for everyone :)

Edit: and if anyone else feels some or all night scenes are too dark please let me know (naming the scene would be very much appreciated).

Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sulring Durgul

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
This week has been a bit lacking render wise since I've been experimenting with a few things and been somewhat indecisive on nailing down the details of the episode.

With that more or less done progress should pick up from now on.

As I've mentioned elsewhere in the thread and from what should be somewhat obvious from events in episode two, the next episode focuses on the courier's main job.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always, thanks to everyone for playing and it's always a pleasure to read comments about it.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
very less content otherwise looks good
finished in 8-12 minutes because of the long texts at intro and the useless ramble in between
hoping for more story in future updates

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Work on episode 3 is progressing steadily, although a bit slower than I'd like at the moment. There are just too many things I have to take care of because of the current situation.

One of my goals with the episode is to provide the reader/player with the opportunity to choose a couple of different approaches to the situations he'll be confronted with.

And this time it's not about if he'll sleep with someone or not ;)

Depending on your past choices, one particular variable I've been tracking is also coming into play, be it in a lesser way.

Anyway, here's another tease:

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Another week has gone by and work is progressing nicely. Not much to say other than I hope you'll all like the direction the game is taking.

Stay safe out there!

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Time sure flies by these days! I'm behind my schedule, which is a bit annoying, but it's been hard to stay focused these last few weeks for several reasons.

I'm not releasing any more teasers from the upcoming episode since it would be too spoilery. Instead, I'm going to show some cut renders from earlier drafts of episode 1.

What?! Someone might find them interesting :)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Just as jokes the lady showing the briefcase made me ask where Howie Mandel is and how much the Banker was offering.

Not a fan of Thor with a sword, mainly because of the very cartoony lightning or energy effect.

Also I am hoping the frog has some actual story significance.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes