Skad014

Sep 4, 2018
Are they rotated the right way?
Yes, i cant place it anywhere. Not even decoration on the walls, its always red square. Cant build new rooms on different places across station where is not a single one room or place.

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
Yes, i cant place it anywhere. Not even decoration on the walls, its always red square. Cant build new rooms on different places across station where is not a single one room or place.
Sounds like it got a corrupted save.

zeolay

Jan 29, 2022
I looked on the and it says it's been updated to "version 2" over there compared to version 1.1 in the OP here.

Is anyone able to buy that version from itchio to verify if it's actually been "updated" to version 2, or if it's still version 1.1?

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
I looked on the and it says it's been updated to "version 2" over there compared to version 1.1 in the OP here.

Is anyone able to buy that version from itchio to verify if it's actually been "updated" to version 2, or if it's still version 1.1?
I hope that in the version the animations are fixed, some or most are like "dry humping" because the protagonist animation does very often not match with the girls, she is floating somewhere else while the mc is fucking the air. I went through the Patreon page and there you can only see updates and progress of the new Stationmaster 2 game, so that might be the one, or the "version 2" is a "silent update" that would not be common, if you fix something you want your potential customers to know that you finally fixed your old game.

Last edited:

TheGorden

Apr 7, 2018

Stationmaster 2 is a NEW Game

zeolay

Jan 29, 2022
But the link zeolay provided is for the first Stationmaster Game.
You are correct.

Hey I'm not able to start a new game after booting it up. All the other buttons work, it's just the New Game one isn't functioning, and idea as to why that could happen?
Assuming you're talking about version 1.1 from the OP, i "could" download and check it out myself to see if i have the same issue but i'll be honest i would much rather download "version 2" from itchio which was half the reason why i was asking if someone is able to pay for it and maybe share it here.

The other half to verify it actually being "version 2" and NOT version 1.1 such as the one from OP here.

That said, i don't know if you're still having that issue but sorry i can't help and hopefully someone else can help you out if you are.

Reactions: Kamilgar

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: JungleNuts

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
If you follow the link to the itch.io page zeolay provided, you will end up on the page for the first stationmaster game but instead of 1.1 the download links are labeled "version 2", and he is curious (like me too) if the first game got an update. I remember that i stopped playing it because the final version 1.1 still had glitched sex positions, where the MC was dry humping the air instead of the girl.

Dickard

May 27, 2018
What is actually included in the "extreme" content? Doesn't seem like there's any kind of summary for that.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Cats...no, really. It's an image of a cat. That's what you get. Just a cute little guy to go "AWE" to.

Sarcasm aside, from what I recall, it just allows a small handful of options in a few events that are things Patreon would take issue with. Nothing major nor intricate. You could probably count them all on one hand and they are pretty much flavor only. It's just an image of a cat, the game checks on load for the existence of the file (specifically it's name) and toggles the options in the background when it finds it.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018

Drop this file in the same location as the game's executable. I pulled the file from the Discord myself and uploaded it to Mega, but if you don't trust that which I completely get, you can visit the Discord channel and go to Public Builds under Stationmaster and download from there...it's the first file, the second being the latest game version for reference.

nekkosan

Jul 10, 2021
Love this game. Top notch in my opinion. hope we get more like these.
Also i recommend Monster Black Market for management game enthusiasts..

Reactions: SamRomero123

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Can female player get pregnant from slaves? Is it even worth playing as a woman?
Yes and yes. If you're into that of course.

Edit: You have to have the extreme content mod and incest enabled or you can't keep your children, though. So keep that in mind if you're trying it out.

Last edited:

Kyle785

Mar 23, 2021
Hey guys, Station Master 2 version 07.1 is out! You can find it on Dev's Patreon here:

I can definitely recommend a sub for this one. The update alone is worth it, but more importantly it's money well spent on a dedicated Dev. It might take time but this update proves SM2 has a longer runway than SM1.

For those who do play here are my thoughts: it seems Dev's main focus on this update is the galaxy map and conquest, so you might want to focus on that area of play, since it is where most of the new content is. Most of the 3d on the station floor has yet to be cleaned up, but I've heard Dev say in a forum thread that he is eventually going to replace the inspection screen completely with AI art augmented interactivity.

Game mechanics-wise Station Master 1 is probably still the way to go, but lore/story telling-wise SM2 is straight up insane (in a good way). You will get answers to the station itself and push forward in the story.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I'll second that. I think the latest build finally makes SM2 worth playing as a sequel, rather than an experiment. I posted a public build here in case you don't want to wait for an uploader, though it is missing some content the Patron build has:

It's still not as mechanically intricate as SM1 was, but the new art, storylines, and concubine system are a huge improvement. The latest optimizations also finally make it playable through a full galactic conquest, which was previously impossible.
Christine.png Victim1.png

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes