Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
chemmy you have the full save of stay at home would you pass it to me please
i don't and about to reply it, i was in the stuck loop with the little sis giving the mc a bj when she was eating ice cream, but once i'm done, i will post it unless someone else post there's

Aug 15, 2017
i was stuck in that loop, my guess on my end, i was holding down the button to speed it up, so i ended up getting the loop
Hmm thats maybe a reason... I try to wait a bit. Then I press Enter once and the animation speeded up, then I wait a bit again and I pressed Enter again. He came in her mouth and she ended up with her face in the Icecream.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hmm thats maybe a reason... I try to wait a bit. Then I press Enter once and the animation speeded up, then I wait a bit again and I pressed Enter again. He came in her mouth and she ended up with her face in the Icecream.
i give that a try , cause as soon as i talked to her, i hold down enter right off the start, which might of cause that loop for me, just started a new game so i will wait it out this time

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
To proceed your "childhood friend" content, just find game pad and play games

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Guys, just one man's opinion, take it for what it's worth, everything will work out, it will be alright. All of our countries have made it past far worse than this. In the grand scheme of things this is just a bump in the road. And thanks to the developer of this game, good on you for trying to raise moral.

• Sad
Reactions: Cul

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
chemmy you have the full save of stay at home would you pass it to me please
Here is my completed save, move the whole save folder over to SAH\Stay at Home\www

all characters have there default names, when it comes to what they are to the mc, mom, sis, sister and friend

Reactions: Dsinclar69 and qq22
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes