RPGM Completed Stay Nights Crisis [Final] [Summoner Veil]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
At least a MTL from Shisaye works most of the time without errors. But damn, Shisaye, please do some editing for your MTL's like "Quit Game" and not "shut down" and stuff like that xD

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
MTL sez: "A common mistake for beginners. Let's unleash dat *meat bar*... bread bread bread!" :devilish:
Lol i was wondering why the hell the dialogue was spamming bread then I remembered the Japanese word for bread is pan and pan is probably what they used as the sex sound.

Also guys this game is bad. don't bother.

• Haha
Reactions: ChupacabraGonzales

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Was like yeah looks good than saw MTL and not Edited MTL... Wish it was a rule to put (MTL) or (Edited MTL) in the game name so I don't even bother to click it and read to see if it's MTL or not.

Reactions: BlackCatFae

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Finally a girl with nice breasts but not those oversized balloons. If all games were like this. Her model is quite nice, let's hope gameplay isn't boring like 90% of this kind of rpgs.
Yeah if only it wasn't MTL. Finding normal sized breasted women is hard enough, but add on a good translation....I guess one can appreciate those gems even more.

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
Yeah if only it wasn't MTL. Finding normal sized breasted women is hard enough, but add on a good translation....I guess one can appreciate those gems even more.
Don't worry. This game is real bad even without the MTL. I'm glad no poor translator wasted their time on this.

Gota agree the mc is pretty hot tho and im always a fan of normal sized boobs. (she is a bit big tho).

Reactions: Dyhart

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
I polished the MTL from Shisaye a little bit!

I edited the intro to make a little bit more sense. After you arrive at the village it is MTL poetry again. Also did i clean up all the Weapon/Armor/Item Names and all the menus in the game. Also i did change "Nasty Degree" to "Lewdness" and stuff like that. So the shell of the MTL looks nice, but the inside is still poetry xD

Slightly edited MTL attached!

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Don't worry. This game is real bad even without the MTL. I'm glad no poor translator wasted their time on this.

Gota agree the mc is pretty hot tho and im always a fan of normal sized boobs. (she is a bit big tho).

Ahh well that's lucky at least. Yeah I'd rather them focus on the really good games.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Is this game as generic and uninspired as it looks? I feel like you can just tell when one is. I mean besides just the RPGM tag.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes