RPGM Completed Stay Nights Crisis [Final] [Summoner Veil]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Thanks for your comment. Fixed it for you, too. :)
Fixing comments is better than having them deleted, I agree. However, name 10,000 people who want to slam their balls into a pair of nonexistent butt cheeks. Yes, most men have butt cheeks smaller than those of most women.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
some story writers sure are bonafide virgins, screenshots looked promising but its somewhat just a CG hunt

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Start of the game is one move only that you can do. Regular attack. Can't improve skills. Obtained skill points from loot but can't use them. Then there is no defensive measures you can use start of game in battle during lewd attacks. Just the one basic resisting move. No potions allowed while in lewd attacks. So game over too easy. I see mechanics that there is more abilities in the future but it seems only by chance that you get there. No CG game over or anything. Just fail gameover.

Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Start of the game is one move only that you can do. Regular attack. Can't improve skills. Obtained skill points from loot but can't use them. Then there is no defensive measures you can use start of game in battle during lewd attacks. Just the one basic resisting move. No potions allowed while in lewd attacks. So game over too easy. I see mechanics that there is more abilities in the future but it seems only by chance that you get there. No CG game over or anything. Just fail gameover.
and then in items IMPORTANT THINGS i got 2 memos PIN code hint memo 1 and memos PIN code hint memo 2
both are greyed out (useless as tits on a bloody bull ) absolute shit game

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes