RPGM Completed Stay Nights Crisis [Final] [Summoner Veil]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
When you hover over the thread and see nice art and a good theme so you go into the thread and you're greeted with MTL...
FUCK SAKE! For the love of all that is holy, please at MTL in the thread title since for some random ass reason admins don't want to give people the ability to add MTL prefix to threads so we can black list it!

Reactions: BlackCatFae

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Ah. 230~MB. That tells me there's either very little content or you can blast through the game in like 20 mins.

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
i need PIN von the door in the 2 queest whit Christmas day
Dude you're like the 3rd person to ask there are a bunch of posts about it already in this very short thread. 1226.

is there a way to make this full screen
Alt + enter probably.

Ah. 230~MB. That tells me there's either very little content or you can blast through the game in like 20 mins.
12 CGs so little content AND it takes a while to play through. Best of both worlds.

Reactions: Lolius333

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
yeah i tried that before i aeked it didnt work
Hmm idk what to tell ya then. I just opened up the game again and it worked for me. Are you not on Windows? Also sometimes spamming a bunch function keys work. Maybe try the F1 to get to settings, then setting full screen there method? Or a computer restart can solve issues sometimes.

caspain

Jul 29, 2019
The poetry is strong with this MTL. The story, even if it was translated perfectly, is pretty weak, so you're not missing much there. Misgenders characters all over the place, which was weird. Nothing quite like reading the giant monkey monster being called a her and a girl just before he rams the MC with his dick. If you care about the text descriptions in the fap scenes, skip this game, those are just too poetry to fap to.

+side is this isn't a 'lose to get H scene' game. The down side is even when you win you will sometimes still be raped. Overall a 3/10. Playable, no obvious bugs, but poor translation and dumb/lackluster story

May 20, 2021
am at a abandoned home where it says code xmas day so i decided to add one number

i put 2525 2506 0625 i cant figure it out the code

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
am at a abandoned home where it says code xmas day so i decided to add one number

i put 2525 2506 0625 i cant figure it out the code
-.-

ok 1st of all when the hell do you think christmas is lol. Pretty sure you're off on the month there buddy. Second of all, you're like the fourth person to ask this in this short thread and if you had any reading comprehension and at youd have seen the answer.

May 20, 2021
But she's not a virgin though. In her own words, she's a knight but also a bitch who has taken in a lot cocks.
i dont mind her being a bitch has taken in a lot cocks. at lest i could care less being smart we dont have to be smart to have a lot cocks.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes