LarsJogger

Oct 2, 2021
That bug seems to happen if you already paid them off.

I think the game looks promising. In some cases for the art I think it looks nice, especially the normal full body portraits. However from some angles there's a lot of anatomical issues and jank. I'm not sure if you're using reference to paint from, but I think that'd be a good call to make.

There's also a LOT of grammatical errors. Honestly I'd recommend running your sentences through something like chat GPT just for "clean up".

I'm not really a fan of the combat system, but it's not bad enough that I'd just avoid the game because of it. However if the fights got harder and more complicated I have a feeling it could get a bit unbearable. RPG Maker is clunky at the best of times, so the simpler the better honestly.

Overall I'm interested to see what happens.

DraculaOfLust

Jan 2, 2021

I think the game looks promising. In some cases for the art I think it looks nice, especially the normal full body portraits. However from some angles there's a lot of anatomical issues and jank. I'm not sure if you're using reference to paint from, but I think that'd be a good call to make.

There's also a LOT of grammatical errors. Honestly I'd recommend running your sentences through something like chat GPT just for "clean up".

I'm not really a fan of the combat system, but it's not bad enough that I'd just avoid the game because of it. However if the fights got harder and more complicated I have a feeling it could get a bit unbearable. RPG Maker is clunky at the best of times, so the simpler the better honestly.

Thanks for the review.
About art, I started drawing a little while ago, less than 1 year, I'm still improving, but I feel like I'm getting better every day, and I hope one day I'll reach a good level.
My English is not good, but I'm trying my best, I'll try even harder.

Reactions: rothfuss

DraculaOfLust

Jan 2, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I let the days go by and now I can't move from this spot. The guard keeps stopping me.

New version:Stay Strong or Lose v0.0.1D win

1 Fixed bug where when you pay the bandits before they come back to collect, there was no way to leave the place, now you can talk to them, playing the scene normally.
2 Fixed bug in Alana's image when you talk to her in this scene.
v0.0.1C
3 fixed another bug.
v0.0.1D
Bug fixed, you couldn't talk to Cleo when you left the MC's house.

Last edited: