"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Stay True, Stay You [v0.3.0] [Danson] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,68 GB / 460 MB - StayTrueStayYou-v0.3.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,66 GB / 443 MB - StayTrueStayYou-v0.3.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Stay True, Stay You [v0.3.0] [Danson] [OS@1.68GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.68GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 629MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC =

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
But I did want to talk to Sarah!:cry:
I know, it felt like a cop out where he had to abandon the idea due to time constraints. I even took the alternate, don't have sex everywhere with Kate option later and he still didn't talk to her.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I know, it felt like a cop out where he had to abandon the idea due to time constraints. I even took the alternate, don't have sex everywhere with Kate option later and he still didn't talk to her.
Did the same thing, I thought for a moment I have to choose between them. And if you don't go with Kate MC's sleepiness makes even less sense. I wouldn't mind if that ending would be revisited in the next update for the player to have an option to ask her in.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I feel that half the girls should be removed to improve storytelling and focus. With Amy, Kate, Sarah, and Rose there is already plenty of tension with room for lots of lewd scene development. Virtually all the rest seem extraneous. Don't care about the 'bully' / 'bad guy' at all.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Well, the writing certainly suffers from the way too default non-writer approach of "I'm just going to assume anybody playing this must be a fragile minded 14 year old loser virgin kid In RL who needs plenty of ego petting".....

....but hey, it certainly delivers big on the highly fappable sex scenes with at least *some* story build up going in to them.

Reactions: Bnshy and jufot

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1643776351142.png

Read the title a little more like making sense:
It is your story. Fill in your blanks and go bang!

1643776439075.png
Added ~450 renders
Added ~44 animations
5+ sex acts

Added ~315 renders
Added ~36 animations
7 new sex acts (2 on hidden path)

????
A lot of sex and no story?

Last edited:

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Stay True, Stay You [v0.3.0] [Danson] + 0x52's Mod

Download Apk: ,

Download Apk+Obb: ,

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
Renders are great, story is not that but this game is almost 2 years old and we still stuck with our current gf and a newgirl from at new house. And that's why this game didn't reach to itself's deserve point. Put some incest moves, from our real mother and watch the reactions.

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Are there any other games like this, more fucking & less complex stories or minigames?

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes