Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
While I only just made it to Rose house, I can say if you are using the WT mod that is your problem, Rioch is making his own game and the mod has not been updated, you can NOT use old mods with newer updates, it usually breaks something, and depending on the mod you may even have to start over with a new clean save.

Reactions: portgasdluigi

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
How i can i rescue Maria guys ?? I'm stucked there. She say ..I'm very weak.... and won't come with me. I tried with plaza and fitgirl and its the same. Without cheats.... with cheats.... she shay she's very weak and wan't come/ I'm trying for two days. Some bug with Maria ?
who? maria?

plaza fitgirl are groups who release games - are they in vn´s now?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How i can i rescue Maria guys ?? I'm stucked there. She say ..I'm very weak.... and won't come with me. I tried with plaza and fitgirl and its the same. Without cheats.... with cheats.... she shay she's very weak and wan't come/ I'm trying for two days. Some bug with Maria ?
i'm pretty sure that this game has no maria atm.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Maria. the second one after Natalia. I have done evrything right on install the updates. Not checked ''Save Backup '' or anyhing else. So installed without problems and everything worked fine. But "Maria" is the second quest and she wan't come with me. I had 2 sxe scenes the other are talking about 3 . I have done a lot of missions and dates./ It happens only to me? You dont know Maria? She is next to Natalia.
you are on wrong thread.

Reactions: Wolf1968

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm writting on the wrong game site and forum all Day ....and i can't delete my comments. ??? The delete button doesn't work or the admins liked my comments. Okay i was talking about some other game. ahhahahah, Just confused. Sorry. Maria doens't exist here. hahahahhah. I'm not kidding you i can't dlete all my comments. (questions)
need to type reason on delete box.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
i dont have the delete box. Not on this forum. I know what i have to do but i dont have it anymore. I had written''' because thats the wrong site and forum for the game '''.... but it was not deleted. And now the delete box is gone. Now the delete button is here on this text... but if iclick it will be not deleted. Maybe some bug. But im gonna try to dlete all of my comments cz thats another game. i had a lot of forums open cause no one has answered to me. I clicked forward and came here without knowing it.
dude , WTF have you've been smoking?

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Stay True, Stay You Named Saves Patch

Features:
  • This patch adds the ability to name saves in Stay True, Stay You.
  • Doesn't replace any original game files.
Note: This patch may not be compatible with other mods that change screens.rpy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not bad, interesting story, certainly good quality if not odd introducing you to a character then jumping ahead in time and not seeing them at all again, like accepting the Asian girls help to study then poof she never shows up anymore.

Pity the ginger is not only cunty but one of those femdom bitches.

I do wish if a dev is going to do one of these you already have a girlfriend they wouldn't fuck it up and do it properly, "hmm do I stay with my GF I have spent 10 minutes with or one a dozen others I have spent from 30 seconds to 4 minutes with".

Come on, give us a fucking chance to know these other girls before forcing us to stay or dump the forced girlfriend.

Not to mention pointless choices, like why the fuck let me say no to working for that bitch, if 2 minutes later I am forced to go work for it.

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
Just played this, it has good renders and its well written/good dialogue. I like the redhead...uhhh the roommate not the pizza delivery guy. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel
4.40 star(s) 59 Votes