3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

luigipetty02

Jul 9, 2021
is anyone gonna upload a fixed version..? since i'm having trouble with that "renpy" issue some other people are having.. i thought there was a mega download version..

but one day later it somehowgave me that error screen again

dddd12

Jul 15, 2017
Does he actually use the thief power to steal loyalty or is it another one where the mc is so good at sex he mind breaks the girls.

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
+1 if only there was a way to avoid uro ... i'd at least watch the cg -_- but i've played two game from miel so i know the story without playing and without uro you loose two third of the content :/
There is no "story" as such, it's just the basics of the basics to give "atmosphere", and a bit of "context", Miel is basically getting to the point and as far as I know, all their games are exactly a copy paste .

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
There is no "story" as such, it's just the basics of the basics to give "atmosphere", and a bit of "context", Miel is basically getting to the point and as far as I know, all their games are exactly a copy paste .
what are you saying ? there is a story : "mc is the most pathtic excuse of a human being so he snap, threaten/rape someone and his dick is so good the girl become addicted, so mc piss in her and is piss is so good the girl become his slave ... then mc meet at least one other girl and it hapen again and then he live happy ever after wihlie using his slaves who are happy because his dick and piss are so good" they just use the same story in different and not too detailed theme (so they can us the same theme twice by just giving more details or switching a couple base setting like going from elves in one game to darck elves in a completely new game ><)

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes