3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
whoa there's now an english version of this hahaha..

from what I experience from miel is that there are some of hardcore NTR and hardcore humiliation and multi-gangrape, or male protagonist does gave any sex.. also atelier sakura But there are good side like Aicherry, .. well I always check if there are tags that I don't like because I have a fragile heart XD

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
whoa there's now an english version of this hahaha..

from what I experience from miel is that there are some of hardcore NTR and hardcore humiliation and multi-gangrape, or male protagonist does gave any sex.. also atelier sakura But there are good side like Aicherry, .. well I always check if there are tags that I don't like because I have a fragile heart XD
Miel only does harem games. At the beginning they only did gangbang or NTR but basically stopped once their first harem game turned out to be a success.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Aren't miel games vanilla tho? so wouldn't it be because it's vanilla?

Like from the few that i checked, they all seem to be vanilla harem games. Least vanilla thing is the r*pe, although it is monstergirl, so I don't think that really counts here, given how that usually works.
There is always being Mistaken with the Norn games. Both teams use same artist. Both teams have cookie cutter approach. But what differ them is. Miel Games are all about raping and make them loyal with cock. Norn Games are all about romantic. But as many games has Norn/Miel on them, it is easy to mistake that and be confused.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
There is always being Mistaken with the Norn games. Both teams use same artist. Both teams have cookie cutter approach. But what differ them is. Miel Games are all about raping and make them loyal with cock. Norn Games are all about romantic. But as many games has Norn/Miel on them, it is easy to mistake that and be confused.
Ah I see.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Norn games are more vanilla, Miel goes into the rape first but the girl likes it so it becomes consensual pretty quickly but there is the usual piercing and urination that all games have, and most of them goes into humiliation as well, it's very maledom. Norn is very vanilla, all the sex scenes are consensual and there is no piercing nor pissing. I guess people that don't like pissing and piercing are not very found of Miel games, since they always do that.
To be fair almost all complains about Miel games that I hear are that, the humiliation part(pissing, piercing) and the little variation of it's formula, so if you liked one Miel game you'll like them all and if you don't like one you won't like any of their games. Oh right I forgot, some people don't like that all of them are kinect novels as well.
I think they are fine every once in a while but I understand if people don't like it.
You left out Cybele, which is also tied to Norn and Miel. To be honest, I thought this was Miel just by looking at it. However, according to the game, it's actually Cybele. You can see the information in the screenshot by clicking on the game name in the top right corner of the title screen.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
You left out Cybele, which is also tied to Norn and Miel. To be honest, I thought this was Miel just by looking at it. However, according to the game, it's actually Cybele. You can see the information in the screenshot by clicking on the game name in the top right corner of the title screen.
Interesting and thank you. Now will be the real question what is the difference between Cybele and Miel?

JosephF

May 28, 2019
There's more??? I actually never heard of Cybele, so what is the difference between Cybele and Miel?

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
There's more??? I actually never heard of Cybele, so what is the difference between Cybele and Miel?
Interesting and thank you. Now will be the real question what is the difference between Cybele and Miel?
Hmm...I thought they had co-existed for a time. When I would get torrents from sites like Hongfire they would have it listed as "[release date][Miel/Norn/Cybele] game name". However, according to vndb.org, Miel spawned from Cybele in 2009, which acquired the 4th company, Yumesta, that had been under the parent brand in 2005 when it disbanded. Apparently, the parent brand is called Zoo Corporation, but they only released 1 game themselves.

Looking at VNDB (and using my own memory), it wasn't until about 2016 that they REALLY increased the number of games with pissing, and the ones before then that had it usually just had the woman going (not piss drinking or going in her ass/pussy). Also might have been around the time they started releasing fewer and fewer vanilla ones. Maybe they had a development team change?

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Hmm...I thought they had co-existed for a time. When I would get torrents from sites like Hongfire they would have it listed as "[release date][Miel/Norn/Cybele] game name". However, according to vndb.org, Miel spawned from Cybele in 2009, which acquired the 4th company, Yumesta, that had been under the parent brand in 2005 when it disbanded. Apparently, the parent brand is called Zoo Corporation, but they only released 1 game themselves.

Looking at VNDB (and using my own memory), it wasn't until about 2016 that they REALLY increased the number of games with pissing, and the ones before then that had it usually just had the woman going (not piss drinking or going in her ass/pussy). Also might have been around the time they started releasing fewer and fewer vanilla ones. Maybe they had a development team change?
Ohhhh thanks for the explanation!
I would say that since they already have Norn to make vanilla games, they decided make Miel be it's own thing and focus more on non-vanilla games.

Harry Rust

Oct 7, 2018
Unofficial android port of Stealing a monster girl harem final + Compressed

DOWNLOAD
-
I think that there may be a glitch with the apk port as whenever I exist out of it and try to get back in it turns to the androidadult.com hey you screen and bounces me out of the apk. Even after deleting and reinstalling it still just takes me to that screen and then takes me out of the apk.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes