3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Aren't miel games vanilla tho? so wouldn't it be because it's vanilla?

Like from the few that i checked, they all seem to be vanilla harem games. Least vanilla thing is the r*pe, although it is monstergirl, so I don't think that really counts here, given how that usually works.
Norn games are more vanilla, Miel goes into the rape first but the girl likes it so it becomes consensual pretty quickly but there is the usual piercing and urination that all games have, and most of them goes into humiliation as well, it's very maledom. Norn is very vanilla, all the sex scenes are consensual and there is no piercing nor pissing. I guess people that don't like pissing and piercing are not very found of Miel games, since they always do that.
To be fair almost all complains about Miel games that I hear are that, the humiliation part(pissing, piercing) and the little variation of it's formula, so if you liked one Miel game you'll like them all and if you don't like one you won't like any of their games. Oh right I forgot, some people don't like that all of them are kinect novels as well.
I think they are fine every once in a while but I understand if people don't like it.

Reactions: ermousa

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
It was fun with the first game, but now it's so predictable I won't even try it. All Miel games are the same, just different characters and scenarios.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
1513556_ev027a.jpg
Nice of the uploader to get all the piercing pregnancy tattoo stuff out of the way. Literally the first image. 7 images down there's the piss. Yep this is a Miel game alright. Maybe you should put the pee stuff immediately after the piercings just to be extra sure.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Let's see... Lots of pissing, body writing, pregnancy, facial piercings, and girls making pig faces. Yup, must be a miel game.

• Haha
Reactions: asanoturna

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Ah yes, the GREAT MIEL HAS MADE ANOTHER MASTERPIECE!!!

This shitz funny tho, releases two months ago and already translated :KEK:

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
Miel games are so depressing for me. Everytime i see the initial artwork i get super hyped because of how good it looks. Then i realize is Miel. which means piss and nipple rings and female degredation that's horribly written. I know, I get it, i do. Don't like don't play, but damnit why do Miel games have to have such attractive hard that has such major turn off fetishes for me? T_T
bro honestly if miel didnt add piss and a lot of the bdsm stuff they add it would be absolutely amazing in terms of sex scenes

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
bro honestly if miel didnt add piss and a lot of the bdsm stuff they add it would be absolutely amazing in terms of sex scenes
I believe they didn't start adding the piss until more recently (or if the game had it, it was the girl going on the ground or an object instead of the swallowing and pissing inside of her holes by the MC that you see in more recent games). Even when they started adding it, it definitely wasn't as prevalent as it is now. You'll probably want to look into their older games, maybe some of Norn or Cybele (linked entities with Miel, but releasing fewer and fewer games), but of course few to none of those are translated. Not sure about ones excluding BDSM. I want to say there were some that I played, but it would have been too long ago for me to remember.

Jun 13, 2018
Why do all games like this have to include peeing? Like if you are into it then by all means enjoy. I just wish that games like this would offer non urinating versions for those that don't so that both sides can enjoy them equally.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Norn games are more vanilla, Miel goes into the rape first but the girl likes it so it becomes consensual pretty quickly but there is the usual piercing and urination that all games have, and most of them goes into humiliation as well, it's very maledom. Norn is very vanilla, all the sex scenes are consensual and there is no piercing nor pissing. I guess people that don't like pissing and piercing are not very found of Miel games, since they always do that.
To be fair almost all complains about Miel games that I hear are that, the humiliation part(pissing, piercing) and the little variation of it's formula, so if you liked one Miel game you'll like them all and if you don't like one you won't like any of their games. Oh right I forgot, some people don't like that all of them are kinect novels as well.
I think they are fine every once in a while but I understand if people don't like it.
Ah I see, thanks for the explanation.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes