3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hey fellow dev. Prepare for some Eva Kiss and GGGB references in 3,2,1 oh crap... Too late... :)
I use the same technique too so I know... Good luck bro. Looks promising.
What technique is it? Is it software that does it automatically or a specific drawing/tracing methodology?

Alisstar

Feb 26, 2021
Lol The first screen is a hike drawn GIF from the cover of the game The Good Son on this site

vakarian-01

Apr 10, 2020
How do you access the Michelle and Lucy scenes from chapter 6? I played through all of it and I was never able to even select the Oasis or the spaceship.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
What a crappy update. Looks like many of the scenes are blocked, only got Claire alone scene.

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
What a crappy update. Looks like many of the scenes are blocked, only got Claire alone scene.
Only the threesome is exclusive for Patrons. You can have a scene with Claire, and you can have a scene with Ivana, but it depends on your choices. Give Ivana some love and you'll get her scene. If you please both characters, you'll have the option to have the threesome. That's how the choices are supposed to work.

I'm gonna have to make a walkthrough soon.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Quick question:

So as a late comer to this particular game does the current upload include all previous content or are they all (each episode) separate downloads?

I.E. do I just download episode 8?

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Quick question:

So as a late comer to this particular game does the current upload include all previous content or are they all (each episode) separate downloads?

I.E. do I just download episode 8?
The latest update always has all the content from previous chapters. So, just download Chapter 8.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
The latest update always has all the content from previous chapters. So, just download Chapter 8.
Cheers. Just wanted to make sure as one or two other games that are done in chapters the chapters are separate downloads (timestamps, dating my daughter etc)

Hiruko

Aug 26, 2018
Whenever I start this game, the window just pops up for a few seconds, but then goes away instantly? No bug report, no nothing.

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi, Love the game but there is an issue with the translation.
Lots of things not in English and no choice to pick what language you want.

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Hi, Love the game but there is an issue with the translation.
Lots of things not in English and no choice to pick what language you want.
That's weird because you can choose the language right at the beginning of the game. What version are you playing?

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi there,
Looks like I was using a slightly out of date one.

SteamyParadise-Chapter8_Freev1.0-pc

have just downloaded

SteamyParadise-Chapter8_Extendedv1.0-pc

So will try that and see what happens.

Sorry for hassle.

Just tried the newest version and on the settings screen got a mixture of two languages.

Screendump should show you.
I cannot see where you are given a choice to change the language.

Regards,
David

Last edited:

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Hi there,
Looks like I was using a slightly out of date one.

SteamyParadise-Chapter8_Freev1.0-pc

have just downloaded

SteamyParadise-Chapter8_Extendedv1.0-pc

So will try that and see what happens.

Sorry for hassle.

Just tried the newest version and on the settings screen got a mixture of two languages.

Screendump should show you.
I cannot see where you are given a choice to change the language.

Regards,
David
You're right, I was messing with some Ren'py features and that happened with some menus. However, immediately after you start a New Game you get the choice of playing in English or Spanish. From there, if you choose English, every dialog and interaction will be in English.

Let me know if you find another problem and thanks for the feedback. Hope you like the game!

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes