3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

downeyjr

Nov 19, 2022
Impactxplay i know maybe you are going complete this project i guess i hope so.....? We Support you

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
I honestly find this pretty surprising. Like, why would someone do 99% of a game and abandon it at the last 1%:unsure:. I would understand doing some really rushed endings to finish that 1% and move on, but not abandoning it. It is a pretty weird thing to do:unsure:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I honestly find this pretty surprising. Like, why would someone do 99% of a game and abandon it at the last 1%:unsure:. I would understand doing some really rushed endings to finish that 1% and move on, but not abandoning it. It is a pretty weird thing to do:unsure:
I don't know either but it could have been the incest that got it taken down because the patreon site has been scrub of all this content or so it seems to me.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
I don't know either but it could have been the incest that got it taken down because the patreon site has been scrub of all this content or so it seems to me.
even so, considering that barely anything is left one would make one last rushed update just to say that the game is complete lol.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
even so, considering that barely anything is left one would make one last rushed update just to say that the game is complete lol.
For someone that didn't start yet, it is worth starting this? I'm curious if that 1% you mentioned matters. I think I'd only really care if it wraps up the story or provide some sort of closure. Otherwise in my mind I would write it off as 'complete'.

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
For someone that didn't start yet, it is worth starting this? I'm curious if that 1% you mentioned matters. I think I'd only really care if it wraps up the story or provide some sort of closure. Otherwise in my mind I would write it off as 'complete'.
did you find out?

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Why was this game abandoned? The art style is great. Reminds me a bit of Archer.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Why was this game abandoned? The art style is great. Reminds me a bit of Archer.
This game went were patreon will not abide by.
Incest and Pregnancy.
That is how I saw it when it went by-by.

• Hey there
Reactions: Mookys
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes