• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

oshtoshashlyk

Mar 5, 2020
Man I'm a big fan of that art style. I'm not even into MILFs specifically but this is still really good.

I wonder why this more traditional Western-style 2D comic is comparatively so rare in erotic games. There are plenty of erotic games with anime-style 2D art (which I'm equally a fan of), and there's an actual fuckton of 3DCG stuff, which has always puzzled me. Wish more people would appreciate this style.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Hopefully, you add an opaqueness slider.

I do have to wonder does any of the early stuff matter? Like the gentleman/cunning/corruption/pregnancy "points" don't seem to do much since the endings are the flags for everything.

Feels like the game got re-made and other than what sex you want to have, the choices don't matter.

Reactions: ImpactXPlay

GamesR4fun

Dec 30, 2020
Are you going to make this a Harem game or just a dating sex sim?

also, can we have an early way to deal with the 2 dip shit bullies I get annoyed at them constantly

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes