• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Bros help... Changelog: "N/A" Is there or is there not any change with this update or is it just bug fixes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
screenshot0001.png
:love:
WTF the Mc call her teacher make more sense call her commander/ Captain than teacher:rolleyes:.i know she is his mother.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Is there an console commands, the only thing I found as of currently is

Money = # of credits you want

But for stats wise, I can't seem to find a correct input that actually works? Anyone know the stat commands in the console?
go and edit the save file...easy that way

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
No option to have sex without a condom? I looked at the images in the files and there are sex scenes without a condom, but in game there is no option to choose.

View attachment 1949955 View attachment 1949957
That will likely be an option later on. In SHELTER all of the H-scenes were condom mandatory at first then later having the option to go bare back. That could have some interesting results if we get to impregnate the alien femmes...
Spock was half human, half Vulcan so why not? :devilish: Just me postulating and thinking out loud. I guess we shall see as the game progresses... at least, I'm HOPING that the game will progress. I agree with some of the other opinions in forum here that SHELTER's end seemed abrupt, rushed and incomplete. Still enjoyed the ride but would've preferred a better ending there. Hoping this one is better. Anyway... Phat is just rambling on now...
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

bad_mofo

Jul 4, 2020
Is there an console commands, the only thing I found as of currently is

Money = # of credits you want

But for stats wise, I can't seem to find a correct input that actually works? Anyone know the stat commands in the console?
And how do I turn on the console window ingame?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys just find this game right now. I really like SHELTER i think this is the same autor right?
Anyway i need some advice... Right now i meet Jack in the hangar. I help him with the job to obtein some credit. But then Jack ask me an advice... He need some advice on someone he like. If i help him... do i lose/share some women? Because i do not like to share or see other man stolen me women.
Can someone give me some advice? Thank you

Reactions: PapaPhat
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes