PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hi guys just find this game right now. I really like SHELTER i think this is the same autor right?
Anyway i need some advice... Right now i meet Jack in the hangar. I help him with the job to obtein some credit. But then Jack ask me an advice... He need some advice on someone he like. If i help him... do i lose/share some women? Because i do not like to share or see other man stolen me women.
Can someone give me some advice? Thank you
Yes, same author as SHELTER.
Your second question I cannot yet answer as I have just installed this title and have yet to play. However, I do have two general suggestions... one) Make a hard save (not quick save) at the choice in question then play forward until you see your answer with the option to return to the choice and choose the other option. two) You can always play it safe and choose not to help because the situation you describe could very well be a set up to sharing that girl so I agree with your suspicions.
Hope that helps.
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
PS: If you are somewhat impatient, as I can be at times, you can choose to skip unread text in the game settings and fast forward using the ctrl aka control key at the bottom left of your kb or the other ctrl below the right hand shift key. Save at the choice before making the choice then choose and press the ctrl key in short bursts until you see the girl and the hangar guy together and get your answer from the game, then you can reload and play your choice after seeing a little preview.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Yes, same author as SHELTER.
Your second question I cannot yet answer as I have just installed this title and have yet to play. However, I do have two general suggestions... one) Make a hard save (not quick save) at the choice in question then play forward until you see your answer with the option to return to the choice and choose the other option. two) You can always play it safe and choose not to help because the situation you describe could very well be a set up to sharing that girl so I agree with your suspicions.
Hope that helps.
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
Yeah i generally do hard save too. I ask just to avoid to unlock some gallery that i do not wanna see or see things that i do not like.
For now i make an hard save... i try with the more easy choice... the advice to stay friend with that girl/woman :ROFLMAO:
At last in this way i am 100% safe :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah i generally do hard save too. I ask just to avoid to unlock some gallery that i do not wanna see or see things that i do not like.
For now i make an hard save... i try with the more easy choice... the advice to stay friend with that girl/woman :ROFLMAO:
At last in this way i am 100% safe :LOL:
Yes... always better safe than sorry when it comes to potentially objectionable content, my friend.
However, I often just say YOLO or WTF and boldly go like James T Kirk. Hahaha :ROFLMAO:
Sometimes I am pleasantly surprised. Other times... not so much!
Cats are envious of my curiosity. Hahaha :ROFLMAO: That can get me into trouble...
Another reason I keep ctrl armed with the skip unread text to GTFO quickly if needed! Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish:
I also hard save before unknown choices so I can quickly reload out of a bad choice!
Enjoy your day and your game, friend... Peace out, Phat:devilish:

• Haha

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
Hi guys just find this game right now. I really like SHELTER i think this is the same autor right?
Anyway i need some advice... Right now i meet Jack in the hangar. I help him with the job to obtein some credit. But then Jack ask me an advice... He need some advice on someone he like. If i help him... do i lose/share some women? Because i do not like to share or see other man stolen me women.
Can someone give me some advice? Thank you
The lady in question you don't meet unless you get them connected, I dont think. And then you can get with her in an open relationship, either privately or (with the latest update, afaik) with jack in a 3way.

So yeah, you don't get any extra competition if you tell him to shoot his shot.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The lady in question you don't meet unless you get them connected, I dont think. And then you can get with her in an open relationship, either privately or (with the latest update, afaik) with jack in a 3way.

Thanks! Great tip! :cool:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I can't download it, it just opens it.
Click the file to open the Unlock Text scripting. Copy the text, go to your Stellar Dream main folder containing your game, right click and select new, then text document from the drop down menus. Paste the text from the site into the new text document and Save as something like SD Gallery Unlock.rpy and it should default to saving in the main Stellar Dream folder. If not, change the save as destination.
What you name the file is not as important as making sure that it saves as .rpy file extension. Then drag the file into your "Game" folder. That is what you need. Hope this helps, my friend.
Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: Tried to paste my copy here and it still opens as text in a browser tab so follow those steps above... Peace out, Phat

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Who do we have here from the mc family? mom, sisters? do we already have any hscenes with them?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017

Sorry for me bad english
So just to understand. When Jack ask me the advice... "if i want that lady only for me". Should I just tell Jack to stay friends and not to ruin their friendship right? So in this way i meet her and in future start a relationship with her without share her with Jack right? I wanna avoid to share any girls/women. So i wanna choice the right choice.

Because if i give jack the advice... he surelly start the relationship with her... and i wanna avoid this. I am not interesse in share or stay with a lady that stay also with another man...

Who do we have here from the mc family? mom, sisters? do we already have any hscenes with them?
From what i see if you use the incest patch. You unlock the family member. I mean that this 4 ppl become you family: Father/Mother/Sister/Brother
Now perhaps i am wrong but i think the game give you this: Mother/Son, Sister/Brother. The other two member is just for plot... at last i hope XD I am only interesse in the mother and the sister.

Anyway i play to little yesterday. So i do not know if there is already some sex scene with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qmil679

TRT89

Jul 30, 2022
So I have 2 things that are bugging me/can't figure out:
1:How to raise Int & Cha.
2:How to permanently delete saves. This one is really iritating. I go into the 'game' folder, then to 'saves' and deletes the desired files. Opens up the game again and they're still there and working. Like I can't for the life of me reset or delete the saves, even after deleting and redownloading/reinstalling the entire game.

Last edited:

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
So I have 2 things that are bugging me/can't figure out:
1:How to raise Int & Cha.
2:How to permanently delete saves. This one is really iritating. I go into the 'game' folder, then to 'saves' and deletes the desired files. Opens up the game again and they're still there and working. Like I can't for the life of me reset or delete the saves, even after deleting and redownloading/reinstalling the entire game.
from what I played, raising Cha is done by gong down the path started by working with Jack and talking about his new girlfriend. eventually you will be able to train Cha at the Bar. I don't know about Int.

and Ren'py save files are saved to a migrating folder filed under the username of the computer. I can't quite remember the specifics though.

Reactions: TRT89

TRT89

Jul 30, 2022
from what I played, raising Cha is done by gong down the path started by working with Jack and talking about his new girlfriend. eventually you will be able to train Cha at the Bar. I don't know about Int.

and Ren'py save files are saved to a migrating folder filed under the username of the computer. I can't quite remember the specifics though.
Thx man. Found it: C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaing\RenPy

TRT89

Jul 30, 2022
I've also found a couple of bugs:

1st. When talking to the admiral/mom about Lara's/sister's highscore:
If I do it before beating the highscore the MC will brag about being the new champion.
If I do it after beating the highscore the MC will be impressed with Lara/Sister.

2nd. When you're with Saki at the bar and chooses a 1-night stand, after the scene plays out you immediately unlocks her available scenes both from option 1 and the ones from the 1st date if you chooses option 2.

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys someone know or uncover how to raise the int?
Also some advice with the brother quest?
I see that you can do in two different way, but i do not know which is the better.

Brother quest:
After you speak with him and accept the quest, you can do two things.
1) Go to the boy and give him the medicine
2) Go to the doctor woman and tell her about the medicine... she go angry because look like that the medicine is some sort of drug or illegal things...

Someone know which is the better?

Edit # 1
There is a third option with the brother XD i finish the mission, helping him in the good way. After you ask him a few more question, you can go to the Dr Maria and tell her to help you brother, so she go to Bob and make him stop to pick drugs... and stop to bully MC's brother.

Also any other quest that have different path? So as to outline the best ways to act?

Can someone tell me how to unlock
Saki last 2 GC?
Amber last Reply and last 2 CG?
Thank you

Last edited:

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
I got the last 2 scenes with Saki by choosing the one night stand option. I went back to her later and was able to start the corruption path. I'm not sure if it required something special.

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes