• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
when that happens go to your room as all places a re closed at night
Ahh right thanks, totally missed the side menu at the right

Is there a way to increase stats, seems like its an infinite loop, training my gun and strenght so far seem to not increase the stats I started with

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
I'm gonna need a walkthrough to make sure I didn't miss anything but this looks amazing so far! loved the previous projects a whole lot!

armon20595

Dec 1, 2017
Ahh right thanks, totally missed the side menu at the right

Is there a way to increase stats, seems like its an infinite loop, training my gun and strenght so far seem to not increase the stats I started with
At the moment strengh and dex are the once that can be increased to level 5 for the other ones I dont know

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Artist need to calm down on the cheeks wrinkles, makes all the characters looks much older and they seem to only appear during sex scenes for some reason.

Other artist deemphasize those wrinkles for a reason.

Exemple on current screenshots: screenshot 1 no wrinkles looks great, screenshot 12 so many wrinkles she suddenly looks like a grandma.. why?

Reactions: Daddums

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Interesting premise, art- especially character art is a big step up from SHELTER. Really like the variety of Coach and Saki, Mari. Will be very interesting to see what exotic aliens you and the artists come up with.

One thing I would say though is find a better way of moving around. Having to click on the top left to open a menu then click on a map map then click on a section and then finally a room is a LOT of clicks to just check out a place.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
I like the setting, art's good as always, should make for a good playthrough down the line.

And while I appreciate having all the systems in place and locations marked out, locking out most of them makes for a tedious first-time experience, where you're just wandering from place to place going "Oh this isn't in the game yet. Or do I have to come back to this later? Dunno what currently unavailable really means."

Would help a lot if the dev took a step back and accounted for how things would feel to a first-time player. I did some weapons training, wasn't sure what changed, then checked the stats and saw that dex had gone up by 1 point. A popup to that effect after the training would have been useful - standard game practice, honestly.

Got a box of medical supplies to deliver to a patient. Standard quest, except the recipient's room hasn't been marked anywhere on the map. Because of the opaque nature of the game state, I'm not sure whether the quest is incomplete, or something else needs to be unlocked to complete it.

Map could definitely use some quality of life upgrades. The layout is unintuitive at the moment - have to click all the way at the top-left to open the tablet, the different floors are at the other side on the far right, and then back in the middle for the floor plan to go to the right room. Move the floor list to the left, and the amount of travel the mouse has to do is drastically reduced. Also, considering all the rooms are marked out in the floor list, why not allow people to simply click on the room right there in the list? Would make the floor plan a bit redundant, but aesthetics over functionality is rarely a good trade-off. Finally, if you're leaving a room, the map should be brought up by default because there's no other action that can be done in that scenario, so making the player take an extra click is unnecessary.

Good luck with the game, hope all the minor issues can be smoothed out.

Reactions: Raidenx and mrttao

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Having to re-do the training and shooting THAT fucking many times is really, REALLY annoying!
We're talking at least 10 or 15 times since I hit lvl 4 strength and dexterity and it still hasn't increased!!!

This is borderline making me ditch this game ... completely. No freaking matter that the artwork is excellent.

How about using a proper engine and making minigames out of those tasks? It's at least funnier than doing ren'py menu repeats for more than a fucking half hour!

EDIT: I now did this training stuff at gym and shooting range at least 35 times. I'm gonna delete this crap now.

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Looks like you can only increase your dex/str by 2 points each.
Can anyone confirm?

This game is Ripe for a cheat mod.

Reactions: lockerxx

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
A humble message to people complaining "because" they "can't" raise stats:

do you REALIZE that this is 0.1 and it's a work in progress?

did you CHECK THE QUEST LOG?

May Lord help you, guys, because you really need it.

The Imp

Aug 12, 2018
part of me thinks it will dont get me wrong love the story telling art the art, i hope the developer sees this cause its not a bash at he's art or he's stories its a bash as him quiting on something he made seem like there as more of. i'd be a ok if he returned and finished up the project i've even seen developers come back to products and make a 1.1 or 1.2 i mean just look at karryn's prison, finished but they still have more planned updates :D

Reactions: Thatsdude93

theworstpvper

Dec 12, 2017
A humble message to people complaining "because" they "can't" raise stats:

do you REALIZE that this is 0.1 and it's a work in progress?

did you CHECK THE QUEST LOG?

May Lord help you, guys, because you really need it.
the quest log says to keep training but the numbers don't go up regardless of how many times I train. other quests says they're finished until next update so clearly there's meant to be some confirmation when we're done. maybe we needed to spec into strength/dex at the beginning but it doesn't say that anywhere.

EDIT: I just restarted with different specs and I can confirm it only works if you put enough points into dex to at the beginning. Presumably there's some sort of cap on how much you can train but the dev forget to label it anywhere and the quest log is bugged/doesn't tell you that you need to restart the entire game.

Last edited:

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
It's fucking very promising, I love this type of artwork :love:. Let's wait for a few updates until the storyline develops a bit with the action. Good luck with your further work :devilish::devilish::devilish:

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes