• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
the quest log says to keep training but the numbers don't go up regardless of how many times I train. other quests says they're finished until next update so clearly there's meant to be some confirmation when we're done. maybe we needed to spec into strength/dex at the beginning but it doesn't say that anywhere.

EDIT: I just restarted with different specs and I can confirm it only works if you put enough points into dex to at the beginning. Presumably there's some sort of cap on how much you can train but the dev forget to label it anywhere and the quest log is bugged/doesn't tell you that you need to restart the entire game.
Thanks, was thinking of doing that as wel, cause I had the same issue, stats where stuck at 4, no matter how many times I trained.

Wished the Dev had added some hint or information on this at the start or something.

But I get its a first version, so not the biggest issue, just some things are very unintuative. Nowhere does it seem to really track your advancement either, making it even more awkward.

Loving the art though, imo a step up from Shelter, which already had very good art, but was also quite repetitive, last I played it.

Reactions: theworstpvper

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
the quest log says to keep training but the numbers don't go up regardless of how many times I train. other quests says they're finished until next update so clearly there's meant to be some confirmation when we're done. maybe we needed to spec into strength/dex at the beginning but it doesn't say that anywhere.

EDIT: I just restarted with different specs and I can confirm it only works if you put enough points into dex to at the beginning. Presumably there's some sort of cap on how much you can train but the dev forget to label it anywhere and the quest log is bugged/doesn't tell you that you need to restart the entire game.
What are those point for? main mission, which isn't implemented yet.

You don't need to raise your points to move forward in the side quests. You go to gym because you need to go there if you want to screw that Amazon chick, at the moment.

I guess we will effortlessly raise our points when the main mission is implemented. My guess, anyway.

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
Having to re-do the training and shooting THAT fucking many times is really, REALLY annoying!
We're talking at least 10 or 15 times since I hit lvl 4 strength and dexterity and it still hasn't increased!!!

This is borderline making me ditch this game ... completely. No freaking matter that the artwork is excellent.

How about using a proper engine and making minigames out of those tasks? It's at least funnier than doing ren'py menu repeats for more than a fucking half hour!

EDIT: I now did this training stuff at gym and shooting range at least 35 times. I'm gonna delete this crap now.
I'm having the same issue. I don't think you can increase your strength or dexterity stats past 4 outside the first customization.

Reactions: lockerxx

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
They are animated at parts, dont know about a replay option though.
It's just like S.H.E.L.T.E.R you have to make a save at every scene. It can be really annoying if you didn't know and want to come back to a scene but you get used to it.

ios123

Oct 26, 2017
what to do for the quest getting stronger? got the handjob scene, is that the end of the quest, I keep training but nothing else happen

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm having the same issue. I don't think you can increase your strength or dexterity stats past 4 outside the first customization.
You can't and you don't need to. I wonder why people don't read the quest logs.

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
You can't and you don't need to. I wonder why people don't read the quest logs.
It says keep training and level up or something like that on the quest log. That's the problem people are having because on all the other quests it says we need to wait for next update but not on these ones causing us to waste a lot of time in vain.

Reactions: soulles

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
It says keep training and level up or something like that on the quest log. That's the problem people are having because on all the other quests it says we need to wait for next update but not on these ones causing us to waste a lot of time in vain.
Yeah, this indeed.. if it was more clear I think many wouldnt have issues like that.

----

Btw is it me or is it impossible to get scenes with the 'captain' and the 'doctor' cause havent found a way to get a scene with them.. or do I need specific stats or quests done, cause feel like I am stuck in a loop!

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, sometimes I feel that people just don't want to listen. Guys, use a little .exe called Unren. You will unpack the game and see every picture: you will find out if you are missing something, this way.

You know, St. Thomas had to put his finger into the wound. I guess I'll call you F95 Thomas.

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
Well, sometimes I feel that people just don't want to listen. Guys, use a little .exe called Unren. You will unpack the game and see every picture: you will find out if you are missing something, this way.

You know, St. Thomas had to put his finger into the wound. I guess I'll call you F95 Thomas.
Not everyone wants to go coding just to have a fap you know?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
A humble message to people complaining "because" they "can't" raise stats:

do you REALIZE that this is 0.1 and it's a work in progress?

did you CHECK THE QUEST LOG?

May Lord help you, guys, because you really need it.
Did YOU?
This quest is active at the point where you have to continue. The tasks tab says, "Keep training to get stronger", "Beat Lara's highscore" and "Try to boost Rose's popularity"

Not that they aren't available.
Other quests says if they're finished or "this is the end of this build".

There is still more content in the game which you're hindered from seeing due to not being able to increase stats.
If you're more than lvl 4 intelligence, you can hack Cass's door.

This is a bug. No discussion.

As you can see, there's code to handle it, and you can sabotage the shooting range to win.
But that requires more than 4 intelligence. So you really know how to distribute points at the beginning, due to a design flaw.

Code:
$ side_quests.change_description (sidequest_memory, "And just like that I'm the new champion of the shooting range. Now I'll also be treated dinner at the finest place this ship has to offer. Life is not that bad here after all.")

jump lara_aftertraining_choice
        "Sabotage the shooting range to your advantage"(enabled=stats.int > 4 and sabotaged_shootingrange == False):
            $ sabotaged_shootingrange = True
            "You understand that it's almost impossible for you to beat her highscore and decide to rig the machine to your advantage."
            "After a few tweaks, you make sure that you win the next time you try your luck."
Love those humongous tits. Why aren't they present in real life?? :WutFace:
They ARE.

Reactions: mrttao

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Not everyone wants to go coding just to have a fap you know?
It's not coding if the tool is available. And it is.

For some reason, Winterlook uses the image-by-image animation instead of combining the images into a video file.
So the archive is really not that interesting.
This is from a scene that I cannot seem to get to. View attachment saki_missionary5_human.webp

EDIT: You do get to it eventually, byu going to the hangar.

Also, you can read to raise intelligence to 5.

That will enable you to sabotage the shooting range, and hack Cassandra's door.

For the shooting contest, uou can win this way, but there is no reward yet (the dinner/date scene is not implemented).

All characters are nude in the archive. But they're combined of bits (head, hair, tits too sometimes are split up). Somehow, devs think this will conserve space.

It doesn't matter though because that sh!tty Ren'Py engine takes up half of the space of the entire content.

SCENES TOTALLY: 4

Celine, Rose, Saki has those picture-swap-animations, one scene each in 2 sections, oral or titjub + fuck (Rose's is cut short, no cumshot).
Ronda has only four images for her scene.

For Saki, you have to select to bone her now (first choice after dinner). Otherwise, you miss the scene.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes