batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
Here's a fix for Lara's date. You can ask her about some of the people in the ship but the menu uses the same variables as the previous menu which means you can't ask her about some people if you asked her about something else before. Nothing that breaks the game or makes it unplayable but it's something the dev should fix already, I have seen this on a few updates now.

Reactions: Mr200IQ

Homelessalone

May 27, 2021
I do not have the patch installed and i'm having the same problem in the threesome scene... Already restarted the game from the beginning 2x and the problem still persist...

FIX FOR RONDA MARIA THREESOME:

Well somehow i managed bypass the problem just editing the rondamaria.rpy in the game/events/maria, to do that i had to use the Unren to extract and decompile the game files, after the message sexuality increased the game jump to player room instead of doctor room, go to sleep and you will receive the maria message, idk if this will break some variable but my game still normal untill now of course, if i had some problem in the future i report back here, its a temporary "fix" to this problem... (Sorry for my broken english)

Label fixed properly, thanks to the info MisterDan.
Finished the game without problems.

How to fix:
1 - Put the the UnRen into your game folder
2 - Execute and choose the option 1 wait untill the process is complete then choose option 2 and wait untill complete
3 - Go to game\events\maria and put the rondamaria.rpy there (REMEMBER TO BKUP THE FILES BEFORE REPLACE)
4 - Enjoy
Well, this worked magically. Thx man.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
i got this error and i cant continue the game. it closes (with the first maria and coach threesome)
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'doctor_room_return'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "events/maria/rondamaria.rpyc", line 265, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'doctor_room_return'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Stellar Dream 0.48
Wed Oct 18 12:09:14 2023

HooverHigh

Oct 22, 2022
I do not have the patch installed and i'm having the same problem in the threesome scene... Already restarted the game from the beginning 2x and the problem still persist...

FIX FOR RONDA MARIA THREESOME:

Well somehow i managed bypass the problem just editing the rondamaria.rpy in the game/events/maria, to do that i had to use the Unren to extract and decompile the game files, after the message sexuality increased the game jump to player room instead of doctor room, go to sleep and you will receive the maria message, idk if this will break some variable but my game still normal untill now of course, if i had some problem in the future i report back here, its a temporary "fix" to this problem... (Sorry for my broken english)

Label fixed properly, thanks to the info MisterDan.
Finished the game without problems.

How to fix:
1 - Put the the UnRen into your game folder
2 - Execute and choose the option 1 wait untill the process is complete then choose option 2 and wait untill complete
3 - Go to game\events\maria and put the rondamaria.rpy there (REMEMBER TO BKUP THE FILES BEFORE REPLACE)
4 - Enjoy
Umm... I'm just trying to tell others that this works, THANKS btw (i was never installed the patch on this game ever, but still error) BUUUUTT~ after using the UnRen and etc, etc... it works. And funny enough i found that mine never had any data of events (Maybe thats the cause?) but anyway this one works(y)(y)(y):love:

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
Can anyone tell me how to continue from below point?

1. I cleared the first world and got back to the ship.
2. I talked to the commander on the bridge who told me to report to the captain in the office.
3. I talked to the captain who said I should take the ship BACK to the first world for a second time.

Regardless of time of day I have the following issues:
- visiting the hanger never gives the option to take a ship anywhere
- visiting the gym always says "I don't need to go there anymore" even though I have the futa potion for Rhonda
- Main quest says to talk to Cassandra but visiting her has no clickable options or extra info, she just tells me to leave the bridge.
- I haven't identified the secret woman in the bar yet, but I no longer get an option to meet her after having gone to the first world.

On a side note, I am absolutely loving the game and it's art style. So exotic, a real pleasure to play.
Yeah, I also encounter this. Thught it was bug but checked here and I think it's the end of content for this build. At least we're not going back at Hope 1 within this update.

qchill44

Dec 7, 2022
If you want download the windows 0.48 version then open 2 finder windows(1 will be used for 0.47 v) go to Stellar dream 0.47 that you have , show package contents/contents/resources, replace the python folder from your lib folder with the one from windows 0.48 version, then enter autorun folder and replace both game and renpy + the 2 files StellarDream.py and StellarDream.sh with the ones from the windows 0.48 version and there you have it a Mac 0.48 version to play.

Reactions: oshkoshdorosh

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.48 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 178 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

ToughMudd

Sep 2, 2021
Umm... I'm just trying to tell others that this works, THANKS btw (i was never installed the patch on this game ever, but still error) BUUUUTT~ after using the UnRen and etc, etc... it works. And funny enough i found that mine never had any data of events (Maybe thats the cause?) but anyway this one works(y)(y)(y):love:
I’m getting the same error. I’ve never used UnRen. I ran it but in my Maria events the rondamaria.rpy is already there. Am I missing something

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Here's patch for the team (yes, for 0.48 version) :cool:
Found it on Winterlook discord.
Enjoy!
Hi sorry to ask but there is some way to ask on discord if they have patched all the dialogue?
Because if you look there, the MC call her Cassandra and not Mother or Mom, but a few linee later she call him son.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are some text where the MC call her Mom or Mother, but also some time Cassandra.
Is this normal? I mean he shouldn't call her Cassandra but Mother or Mom right?

Sorry to ask you this, but you're the only one to ask, unfortunately I don't have access to discord.

Edit#1
Guys why i cant unlock the replay gallery from the mother? I mean the corrupt sex path. Last scene. I can unlock only the images, but the replay not.
Also i see that i cant visit the mother again in the corrupt path, is this normal?

Thank you

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys can someone help me with MC's brother quest?
MC's brother (Tom) ask me if i can help him in writing a thesis on the reproduction of the two alien species on the planet.
So he ask me about the two alien races. Can someone tell me if i have answer right?
Arongs reproduce innerspeciely? Because they are snake and after the sex they lay an egg. Right?
Ih'ae reproduce interspeciely? Because they give birth like human, but the only difference is that the child are always an Ih'ae. right?

Edith#1

Also, how i return to the planet? The mother tell me to spaek with MC's father, who say to me to return back to the panet, but there is no choice to return there.
I am missing something?

Thank you

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes