Jul 4, 2017
i get an error after the threesome with coach and doc
now i see that everyone does too , i have a fear that if i modify something that would break my save for next update so i will wait until its fixed

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Can someone tell me whats an "incest patch"? I've seen it in other VNs and I'm curious to what it does.
EvilLadyKitten covered the basic answer just fine. Here's a bit more detail...

Game platforms like Steam and Patreon do not allow incest as a topic in any game and automatically reject them for publication on their service. So... Dev's use a variety of different wording in their release version to avoid the appearance of incest to allow their AVN's and games to be published on those incest free platforms. I am not a fan of incest personally however I do use incest patches to restore original game content in many cases, particularly when the dev chooses the lame ass "landlady, tenant, roommate" character naming and has them addressed as such in game rather than by their actual name or mom, sister and so on in the original game content. So, I do use incest patches in those cases just so the dialogue makes sense; e.g. "That is my landlady! I shouldn't be having these sexual thoughts about her." becomes "That is my mother! I shouldn't be having these sexual thoughts about her." And now, after patching, the line actually makes sense. If I had a hot landlady that wanted my cock, there would be no second thoughts! I would have her balls deep! Mom, on the other hand... not so quick to make that decision and I would decline such a notion IRL. But, these are fantasy games and the women are always hot so when in Rome... Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Other devs use a naming and relationship convention at the beginning of the game to avoid needing a patch at all.

Now... I do not believe that Stellar Dream is actually intended to have incest at all. The incest patches for this game are fan based content, not directly made by Winterlook, our dear dev here. The patch needs to be updated for EVERY new update issued which has led to countless errors which I will no longer tolerate in my gameplay, especially considering that the updates always play just fine without need of any patch at all!!! There are five characters in total that are affected by the patch and only two of them are LI, the fifth is the MC himself... with the patch; the general becomes MC's father, the admiral becomes mother, the young man in med bay becomes brother and Lara from the shooting range becomes MC's sister. When you play without the patch, those characters are no longer family members: the general is addressed by rank, the med bay guy is Bob iirc, "Mom" is addressed as admiral in public and Cassandra in private and "Sister" is Lara, addressed by her name, also, MC is addressed by the name you chose at the beginning of the game for him instead of son or brother.

Note: If you add the patch to your current game play you do not need to restart however you may experience errors. If you wish to play without the patch after installing it, you will need a fresh copy of the game DL and restart... at least from a save before you added the patch. I just started over without the patch and have not experienced a single error since.

And that is the story of incest patches, my friend! :) I hope that helps you.
Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.11 - 19.01.14.56.png
Lara is a lot of fun:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Last edited:

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Anyone else stuck on the "Building a Colony " quest where you have to talk to Cassandra about your next mission? She wont have anything to say. Also her sex quest still just says something like "see where your relationship goes" after 5 days.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Anyone else stuck on the "Building a Colony " quest where you have to talk to Cassandra about your next mission? She wont have anything to say. Also her sex quest still just says something like "see where your relationship goes" after 5 days.
I'm not to that point yet however I would imagine that mission status would be discussed addressing Cassandra as admiral on the bridge and not as Cassandra in her private quarters. I would also recommend waiting the five days before trying to talk to her as admiral on the bridge, otherwise you may foul up the quests. Pretty sure the five day wait is how I am actually fucking Cassandra now... I'll know better once I get my hands on the latest update. I've DL'd it now and will play it later today. I'll have better info later, my friend. :)

Reactions: Ph4r40h

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
I'm not to that point yet however I would imagine that mission status would be discussed addressing Cassandra as admiral on the bridge and not as Cassandra in her private quarters. I would also recommend waiting the five days before trying to talk to her as admiral on the bridge, otherwise you may foul up the quests. Pretty sure the five day wait is how I am actually fucking Cassandra now... I'll know better once I get my hands on the latest update. I've DL'd it now and will play it later today. I'll have better info later, my friend. :)

I've tried talking to her on the bridge, at the bar and in her room. Maybe its somewhere else that you need to talk with her about it?

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I've tried talking to her on the bridge, at the bar and in her room. Maybe its somewhere else that you need to talk with her about it?
Or... you may need to wait the five days to allow the other quest to resolve before the next one begins... As I said, I'll know more once I get my hands on the new update. Cheers, friend!(y)

Reactions: Ph4r40h

dumborphan

May 4, 2022
I saw mention of the infinite loop bug for the swim session with Ronda, and I have encountered it every time I have played. I have not seen any mention of a fix or workaround for it. And no, I have not used any patches with the game, ever. I have successfully given her the futa potion every time though.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Oh, a game from the creators of S.H.E.L.T.E.R, but animated. I just hope the futa/trans content can be easily avoided.
Hello friend,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope that helps you, friend! Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
ive started clean twice and both times i get stuck, cant progress anythign, no messages either. Can someone help me out? Cant progress quests "Fun With Maria" "Getting even stronger"

Reactions: darks231
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes