soulles

Jul 2, 2018
I'm stuck with the mission "Building the colony - Hope 2". I've visited the "armory" (aka guard room) and bought every weapon except the rocket launcher. In the Hangar I meet Saki but hte only dialogue option is "I'll be going"
Same, feels like I am stuck in some loop. Now I even got it to a point where it says I have nothing to do there.

Wished it was more clear what to do, the art is stellar (pun intended), just feels like a grindy mess like all these types of games unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: Zozzlr

Zozzlr

Sep 25, 2023
Same, feels like I am stuck in some loop. Now I even got it to a point where it says I have nothing to do there.

Wished it was more clear what to do, the art is stellar (pun intended), just feels like a grindy mess like all these types of games unfortunately.
Same here. I got stuck on building the colony, came to the forums and find that others are also stuck here. I suspect it bugs out if you don't buy anything from the armory during your first visit there. Who knows...
:rolleyes:

timishean

Jun 17, 2022
Same here. I got stuck on building the colony, came to the forums and find that others are also stuck here. I suspect it bugs out if you don't buy anything from the armory during your first visit there. Who knows...
I have the same problem, did u use any cheats?

JukeBox98

Nov 8, 2020
I bought the grenade launcher and i'm stuck too, so that's not the issue.

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Could it be that it is the end of the version maybe?

I started a new game, did probably everything I could think of, all sub-missions I could and still stuck.

Zozzlr

Sep 25, 2023
Could it be that it is the end of the version maybe?

I started a new game, did probably everything I could think of, all sub-missions I could and still stuck.
You know, that's probably what it is, I hadn't considered checking what the last mission they updated to.

Reactions: soulles

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
So I don't think hope 2 is actually in the game yet.. right now it seems we are just stopping at the mother ship to pick up some gear and you get only Saki to go off the pill

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo

DarkLight103

Sep 24, 2018
NEWS UPDATE: This I-patch is also COMPATIBLE with version 0.52!
Because this update didn't add new content for Laura or Cassandra.

Here's patch for the team :cool:
Found it on Winterlook discord.
Enjoy!
Forgive my stupidity friend, but where does this go? which folder exactly? i am a bit confused and i don't want to mess up. sorry to bother you. and a big thank you in advance for any help.

rmatty111

Oct 25, 2021
Forgive my stupidity friend, but where does this go? which folder exactly? i am a bit confused and i don't want to mess up. sorry to bother you. and a big thank you in advance for any help.
it should go into the 'game' folder, just copy it into the folder

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes