mams3425

Oct 2, 2020
How do I do the Cassandra Corruption scenes? I came back from the alien mission.
after she talks to you in your room and you sleep you will receive a message from her, open it and read it
the message says that she wants you to see her at the Bar, the rest is just a matter of following the dialogues

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
can anyone tell me what type of femdom is in the game?
and if there is futa on male?

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Sep 12, 2020
after she talks to you in your room and you sleep you will receive a message from her, open it and read it
the message says that she wants you to see her at the Bar, the rest is just a matter of following the dialogues
I did sleep in my room for multiple days, nothing happened.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got the thing to work.

Last edited:

FPA

Feb 22, 2018
Not sure if it is a wincest error or original error, but when clicking on "Then it needs to be someone you know" text with Cassandra at the bar, I get the following error with no option to ignore:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'cass_quest1_desc5_change'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "events/cass/cass1_corruption.rpyc", line 29, in script call
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1490, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "events/cass/cass1_corruption.rpyc", line 29, in script call
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'cass_quest1_desc5_change'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Stellar Dream 0.46
Wed Jul 5 08:42:57 2023
```

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
I discovered the game yesterday and it is so good I love it!
Adding a path, Romance+Femdom (or switch) with Ronda could be so cool.

rmatty111

Oct 25, 2021
I still dont know how get more inteligence stats
I had to restart
Just read books in your room to boost your INT - if you still dont have enough, then someone earlier in the thread recommended having all your stats the same when you start

throwaway722

Sep 15, 2020
I am having trouble with the close relation quest and i just started the game. I head to the bar and every time i speak with "Sheron" i don't get the option to give the correct answer. Am i missing a step?

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
I am having trouble with the close relation quest and i just started the game. I head to the bar and every time i speak with "Sheron" i don't get the option to give the correct answer. Am i missing a step?
you need 4 int I think to have other options

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Just read books in your room to boost your INT - if you still dont have enough, then someone earlier in the thread recommended having all your stats the same when you start
Yeah I've tried reading books but it seems my INT is stuck at 3. Guess I'll have to start a new save. :(

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
Talk to redhead, (for some reason) ask the prostitute if she can give free services, she mulls it over, ask you to decommission android in exchange, say there's an alternative, talk to android and say you want to improve their relationship. Now you're given the quest and options on how to improve Rose's popularity.
the thig is that I can not speak with rse any more they just jump into action... Il try it again maybe I am doing something wrong...

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
Guess I'll have to start a new save.
Or you can use a save editor (Ren'Py Save Editor for exemple) rather than restart the game.

Is there a walkthrough for this game? Missing a lot of scenes and not finding ways to progress.
A fairly large number of scenes depend on the choice of the players (Romance, Corruption, Femdom, ect), so it's impossible to have all the scenes in a single run.

For not finding ways to progress maybe you are just at the end of the current build.

Edit: also unlocker doesnt work.
It worked for me so maybe you installed it wrong.

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes