Nplm2

Mar 31, 2017
Ok how do i get the first scene with the merchant? I ask her if she sell poison but i don't get the option for the first scene!

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'cass_quest1_desc5_change'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "events/cass/cass1_corruption.rpyc", line 28, in script call
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1490, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "events/cass/cass1_corruption.rpyc", line 28, in script call
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'cass_quest1_desc5_change'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Stellar Dream 0.45
Sat Jun 3 02:23:31 2023
```

i get this error

nvm found the cause (the wincest patch)
Wait, so...is this because the i patch is not updated? Coz I saw no cass_quest1_desc5_change in the names file. Then that must be the reason right?

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
So, there's a bug with Ronda, I guess: if you're on femdom path and your stats are good enough to beat her, her dialogue at the scene post challenge is still "maybe you've lost on purpose" etc. Either the possibility of player with good stats winning, but on that path is not implemented, but just a slight dialogue change where "maybe you've lost on purpose" would've changed with "lay down and get your reward. You may win, but you're still MY toy" would fix this mess, I guess.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
PapaPhat do you have my incest patch from last time I need it I think I lost my personal copy?
It was still attached to our DM discussion. I keep those open... even when everyone else leaves...

I also had another... patch.rpy... It refused to attach as a .rpy so I zipped it...

Like my Khajiit friends from Elsweyr say... "Take a look."

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Do you think this needs updating?
For the new update... uuh... ya think??? You are the tech person. I'm just a power player. I know how to install mods and fixes and beat the snot out of games until they succeed or break. I do a ton of play testing but code is your wheelhouse, my friend. So, like I said, "Take a look." I will say that everything the patch was intended to do worked as of the last update. But, the dev's errors in the game code put me off of any further testing or gameplay until fixed. I leave the tech part in your capable hands, my friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: I could test your earlier script in the new update. However, given the poor performance of the last two game updates, this title is a rather low priority and is on the bottom of a rather long list of updates I actually WANT to play... Phat out...:alien:

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
Once I got the "good" resolution to the brothel problem, but I losed that save and now I cent find the way to get it again I can only choose who to help...

Sep 13, 2020
For the new update... uuh... ya think??? You are the tech person. I'm just a power player. I know how to install mods and fixes and beat the snot out of games until they succeed or break. I do a ton of play testing but code is your wheelhouse, my friend. So, like I said, "Take a look." I will say that everything the patch was intended to do worked as of the last update. But, the dev's errors in the game code put me off of any further testing or gameplay until fixed. I leave the tech part in your capable hands, my friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: I could test your earlier script in the new update. However, given the poor performance of the last two game updates, this title is a rather low priority and is on the bottom of a rather long list of updates I actually WANT to play... Phat out...:alien:
I guess we will wait for the other memebers of our family to get updates later in the game since this one it is only Rhonda getting new content this update

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
There is a bug with close relation quest, finished first mission and rescued scouts but quest still says that I need to rescue them. This also breaks any further progress with game.

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
He's beatable(with some luck). I used a combat injector and a med kit to do it. It still took some luck of him charging for a turn for a high-damage attack and using that opening to finish him.
Cannot win against the chief. Poisoned him and hit by sharpshooter to 50 HP, I have 22 HP. after first attack he has 21 HP an MC as 11 HP... regardless the option MC got killed.

Any hints?

Last edited:

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Once I got the "good" resolution to the brothel problem, but I losed that save and now I cent find the way to get it again I can only choose who to help...
Talk to redhead, (for some reason) ask the prostitute if she can give free services, she mulls it over, ask you to decommission android in exchange, say there's an alternative, talk to android and say you want to improve their relationship. Now you're given the quest and options on how to improve Rose's popularity.

Reactions: brayet

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Can you raise your intelligence above five, I want to tame the final beast just to see the reaction, but no matter how many books I read that number will never hit six.

Reactions: brayet and Afmu23

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
i chose the romance path for the mom charactor but i cant trigger any of the events anyone know how to trigger these events

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
Anyone now how to get Cassandra's third scene? I got the shower scene, but afterwards I'm at a loss as to what to do since there is no hints or anything, went to sleep a couple days and still nothing.

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes