Aug 24, 2016
It was still attached to our DM discussion. I keep those open... even when everyone else leaves...

I also had another... patch.rpy... It refused to attach as a .rpy so I zipped it...

Like my Khajiit friends from Elsweyr say... "Take a look."
As they say in Cyrodiil, "Divines smile on you, friend."

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
Is there pregnancy now? I didn't see anything in the changelog but CG for this game with the tag got uploaded to a site I visit.

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Is the game made with incest in mind or do the roles simply go from "admiral" to "mom" for example? Cause incest without the relationship dynamic is kinda pointless in my opinion.

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Do old saves not work? Theres nothing to do on the ship. Doing what task says but nothings happening. "currently unavailable" for most things

Reactions: thealucid

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Okay I assume there's no guide or walkthrough after reading the last ten pages or something like that. Can someone just tell me if the stats you choose at the start matter at all?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Okay I assume there's no guide or walkthrough after reading the last ten pages or something like that. Can someone just tell me if the stats you choose at the start matter at all?
And no, no WT or guide, we be flying blind here!

and OOOPS! Did not mean to quote you here, sorry!

Weird situation with the game. Cannot progress. Played this for the first time with the newest version and have read the last 10 pages or so of the thread...
No patches and No workee...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
**sighs**

Reactions: brayet

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Ok I need some help with mom. I have gone to the bridge and talked to her. She has come to my room and talked to me. I have put the camera in her room and got the shower footage.

When I go to the bar (no matter what time) all I get is to pick she is Rhonda or I do not know. How do I get past that?

Any help would be appreciated.

Grimseverity

Mar 21, 2023
Ok I need some help with mom. I have gone to the bridge and talked to her. She has come to my room and talked to me. I have put the camera in her room and got the shower footage.

When I go to the bar (no matter what time) all I get is to pick she is Rhonda or I do not know. How do I get past that?

Any help would be appreciated.
Raise your intelligence stat and the option will show up.

Afmu23

Nov 4, 2018
i chose the romance path for the mom charactor but i cant trigger any of the events anyone know how to trigger these events
You need more intelligence to achieve this. This way you'll figure out her identity at the bar.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
So are you saying the stats picked at the start do not matter?
Oh they matter, but where and how is unknown at the moment. There are some hints on the forum here, the rest is select and guess! :>)

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I am stuck in some kind of loop. Haven't played since 0.25, but I can't progress anything. The only thing I can do is introduce Amber at the bar and guess (incorrectly) who the masked lady is at the bar. Any ideas?

Reactions: Boldano and John573

theworstpvper

Dec 12, 2017
To anyone else who got screwed with Saki's quests, enable the console and type in saki_date_stage = 0 to give you the ability to ask her out again. The variable saki_rel also needs to be > 1 so you can change that too if you need to.

Reactions: brayet

theworstpvper

Dec 12, 2017
I am stuck in some kind of loop. Haven't played since 0.25, but I can't progress anything. The only thing I can do is introduce Amber at the bar and guess (incorrectly) who the masked lady is at the bar. Any ideas?
To guess the masked lady you need to max out your intelligence by reading a book in your room over and over (only works twice a day then you have to sleep again). You should also be able to go to the Hangar and start the first mission to meet the aliens. If none of that works the issue might be you playing on an old save or something.

Reactions: GeppettoPossum
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes