TRT89

Jul 30, 2022
Found another bug:
When going for my 2nd round of training with Coach Ronda, she talks about Bob who decieved Tom/brother into giving him drugs. Before I've decided what I'm going to do/Who to talk to.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Found another bug:
When going for my 2nd round of training with Coach Ronda, she talks about Bob who deceived Tom/brother into giving him drugs. Before I've decided what I'm going to do/Who to talk to.
Thank you for finding and pointing out issues in a polite and respectful manner, my friend. Hopefully the dev can work this out for the next update. I'll see if the same thing happens when I play.

I have this one installed but have not yet played. I'm still working my way through all of the other new titles I DL recently. F95 can be an embarrassment of riches with all the free games to try. :)

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:cool:(y)

TRT89

Jul 30, 2022
It's not coding if the tool is available. And it is.

For some reason, Winterlook uses the image-by-image animation instead of combining the images into a video file.
So the archive is really not that interesting.
This is from a scene that I cannot seem to get to. View attachment 1681976

EDIT: You do get to it eventually, byu going to the hangar.

Also, you can read to raise intelligence to 5.

That will enable you to sabotage the shooting range, and hack Cassandra's door.

For the shooting contest, uou can win this way, but there is no reward yet (the dinner/date scene is not implemented).

All characters are nude in the archive. But they're combined of bits (head, hair, tits too sometimes are split up). Somehow, devs think this will conserve space.

It doesn't matter though because that sh!tty Ren'Py engine takes up half of the space of the entire content.

SCENES TOTALLY: 4

Celine, Rose, Saki has those picture-swap-animations, one scene each in 2 sections, oral or titjub + fuck (Rose's is cut short, no cumshot).
Ronda has only four images for her scene.

For Saki, you have to select to bone her now (first choice after dinner). Otherwise, you miss the scene.
That highlighted line in "bold" doesn't work for me. Reads the book in Mc's room, Mc get's tired/sleepy so i relax/go to sleep and nothing happens. I've got the newest version(0.25) and I can't raise my Int, maybe I'm missing something or does it wrong. So If you can raise yours, plz tell me exactly what/how you're doing it, cause I can't figure it out and It seems I'm not the only one.

jospiter

Jul 5, 2022
That highlighted line in "bold" doesn't work for me. Reads the book in Mc's room, Mc get's tired/sleepy so i relax/go to sleep and nothing happens. I've got the newest version(0.25) and I can't raise my Int, maybe I'm missing something or does it wrong. So If you can raise yours, plz tell me exactly what/how you're doing it, cause I can't figure it out and It seems I'm not the only one.
Hi, friend.
You have to read the book - rest - read the book.
rest - read the book.
So it worked for me doing it several times

Reactions: TRT89

TRT89

Jul 30, 2022
Hi, friend.
You have to read the book - rest - read the book.
rest - read the book.
So it worked for me doing it several times
And by rest you mean sleep or just relax? Thx btw
Nevermind found out. Damn that's a longwinded way to do it

Last edited:

TRT89

Jul 30, 2022
Allright this is a question for everyone cause I just happened upon an error and wondered if anyone else has experienced the same, so here it is:

Mc's joining Jack & Amber in her apartment and we get to talking, when the subject of what the Mc'll do when arriving at their new home. Options are: Build house, Explore, New Hobby, Fight the natives. I chose Explore, Jack starts answering and this happens:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'Jack' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "events/amber/amber1.rpyc", line 682, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'Jack' is not defined.

All the other options are safe, but Every time I choose Explore the game crashes.

So yeah, just wanna know if it's happened to others or just my game files that are somehow corrupted/missing something.

jospiter

Jul 5, 2022
And by rest you mean sleep or just relax? Thx btw
Nevermind found out. Damn that's a longwinded way to do it
yes just relax and read the book and then go to sleep - next day read the book and just relax and then go to sleep.

it worked doing it multiple times.

only up to +5

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
am i supposed to be lost in this game and just look room to room at random parts of the day to start new content?
sometimes i see an icon telling me to go to a room but it doesnt always start something new

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
Where do you even find Blue Star? Do you need to give adide to Jack for your meeting with her to trigger?

TRT89

Jul 30, 2022
So I've gone through the build as far as it goes, but I'm still missing Coach Ronda's 2nd & 3rd CG and 4th Replay. suggestions?

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
So I've gone through the build as far as it goes, but I'm still missing Coach Ronda's 2nd & 3rd CG and 4th Replay. suggestions?
Have you done her strength test yet? You can decide to either lose and submit to her, try to win and dominate her, or try to win and date her.

TRT89

Jul 30, 2022
I've done the test and gone both ways on 2 different games. Got her date Replay but not her CG for some reason, and can't seem to figure put how to get the last CG & Replay

Reactions: PapaPhat

Dido497

Mar 9, 2022
I have done everything and have everyone's CGs and replays except for Maria's first CG and her first reply. I have no clue what I did wrong.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
apparently you can lift Cass skirt in the new bar scene and feel her bare ass (with just the panties on), any idea how to unlock that scene?

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes