TRT89

Jul 30, 2022
I have done everything and have everyone's CGs and replays except for Maria's first CG and her first reply. I have no clue what I did wrong.
You can't help Coach Ronda get together with Dr.Maria. At the spa you have to make a choice:
1.Help Coach Ronda and unluck a possible3-some, after which Dr.Maria will call you for your checkup.
2.Don't help Coach Ronda and the day after the spa Dr.Maria will call you for your checkup.

If that helps you then perhaps you can help me. I'm missing Coach Ronda's 2nd & 3rd CG and 4th replay, so if you can tell me what you did to get them that would be super.

Reactions: Dido497

Dido497

Mar 9, 2022
You can't help Coach Ronda get together with Dr.Maria. At the spa you have to make a choice:
1.Help Coach Ronda and unluck a possible3-some, after which Dr.Maria will call you for your checkup.
2.Don't help Coach Ronda and the day after the spa Dr.Maria will call you for your checkup.

If that helps you then perhaps you can help me. I'm missing Coach Ronda's 2nd & 3rd CG and 4th replay, so if you can tell me what you did to get them that would be super.
Thanks, that was it!

For your missing CGs you have to test your strength with the coach and either win or lose. I think I used a combat stim to win because my normal strength wasn't high enough to beat her. Winning gets you her 2nd CG and 5th replay. Losing or surrendering nets you her 3rd CG and 4th replay

TRT89

Jul 30, 2022
Thanks, that was it!

For your missing CGs you have to test your strength with the coach and either win or lose. I think I used a combat stim to win because my normal strength wasn't high enough to beat her. Winning gets you her 2nd CG and 5th replay. Losing or surrendering nets you her 3rd CG and 4th replay
Thanks, but it's strange. I've already won but I only got the replay not the CG for some reason. will try it again

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Funny..On their patreon it'sjust called "Alien Village" without specifying/hinting at what kind of aliens. Have they shared more info on discord than on patreon?
Are you really saying that you DON'T get an Avatar "Home Tree" vibe from that image? THAT is what folks are getting at, not any official leak. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

TRT89

Jul 30, 2022
Are you really saying that you DON'T get an Avatar "Home Tree" vibe from that image? THAT is what folks are getting at, not any official leak. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It could be anything, it could be elves, fairies or pixies, it could be wookie/ewok-like creatures, it could even be some kind of plant alien. And besides, don't really like Avatar: The story was a plain old story heard a 1000 times over. Industrialised white man comes to un-polluted forest/rainforest to spread white man's progress & civiliaztion to the "primitive & Barbaric" natives. Befriends the natives, joins the natives, fight with the natives and turns on his fellow white men. The visuals and special effects was good, but that's the only thing that was good.

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
It could be anything, it could be elves, fairies or pixies, it could be wookie/ewok-like creatures, it could even be some kind of plant alien. And besides, don't really like Avatar: The story was a plain old story heard a 1000 times over. Industrialised white man comes to un-polluted forest/rainforest to spread white man's progress & civiliaztion to the "primitive & Barbaric" natives. Befriends the natives, joins the natives, fight with the natives and turns on his fellow white men. The visuals and special effects was good, but that's the only thing that was good.
You forgot something in 3d!!!!

TRT89

Jul 30, 2022
It seems from the pictures, that whatever alien species we'll get to meet on the first planet is still in a pre-industrialization/pre-steam period. Not to say they won't be dangerous or formidable, as I count 4 skulls with prominent sharp teeth/fangs that could either be the skulls of the aliens or some native predator. Either way, We're gonna have to watch ourselves and tread carefully.

Reactions: mams3425

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I've done the test and gone both ways on 2 different games. Got her date Replay but not her CG for some reason, and can't seem to figure put how to get the last CG & Replay
Hoping you or someone here can help me... I cannot beat coach in the strength test even though I have max 5 strength. In fact, at this point ALL my stats are maxed at 5. Do I need to try it again a second or third time? I've tried it with and without the combat med boost and still no go, coach Rhonda wins every time. Any suggestions? Thanks. (y)
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Hoping you or someone here can help me... I cannot beat coach in the strength test even though I have max 5 strength. In fact, at this point ALL my stats are maxed at 5. Do I need to try it again a second or third time? I've tried it with and without the combat med boost and still no go, coach Rhonda wins every time. Any suggestions? Thanks. (y)
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
youve met every requisite, and i never had a problem with this event, did you use any console commands or mods? might have to start a new game i reckon, luckily the game is in its earlier versions so shouldnt be too long to catch up with everything

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
youve met every requisite, and i never had a problem with this event, did you use any console commands or mods? might have to start a new game i reckon, luckily the game is in its earlier versions so shouldnt be too long to catch up with everything
No console commands... I save those for Skyrim... Hahaha :ROFLMAO: But, I did employ the incest patch and the gallery unlocker mod but nothing that changes gameplay other than the incest patch. Kind of a bummer because this is the only task that can be completed in this version that I haven't done. I helped Rhonda make it with the Doc and was only able to watch at that point but all my stats are maxed now so IDK WTF went wrong. I guess Rhonda really wants to make me her bitch! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: But, I'm not having it. I'll try a few different options from several earlier saves, even start over if needed. I finally figured out how to earn credits by helping older brother in the hangar and introducing the singer in the bar and amassed plenty of credits. Worse case scenario, I'll make a clean start on a fresh load with no added files when the next update comes out. I've done all I can do in this version and don't really want to redo all of that this soon. Sláinte!

I started with a big ZERO for strength too, built it all the way to 5 with Rhonda's training... SMH...

Thanks for the quick reply. Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: jetama

TRT89

Jul 30, 2022
No console commands... I save those for Skyrim... Hahaha :ROFLMAO: But, I did employ the incest patch and the gallery unlocker mod but nothing that changes gameplay other than the incest patch. Kind of a bummer because this is the only task that can be completed in this version that I haven't done. I helped Rhonda make it with the Doc and was only able to watch at that point but all my stats are maxed now so IDK WTF went wrong. I guess Rhonda really wants to make me her bitch! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: But, I'm not having it. I'll try a few different options from several earlier saves, even start over if needed. I finally figured out how to earn credits by helping older brother in the hangar and introducing the singer in the bar and amassed plenty of credits. Worse case scenario, I'll make a clean start on a fresh load with no added files when the next update comes out. I've done all I can do in this version and don't really want to redo all of that this soon. Sláinte!

I started with a big ZERO for strength too, built it all the way to 5 with Rhonda's training... SMH...

Thanks for the quick reply. Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
I've had no problem beating her, HOWEVER...I started with all stats at 3 and maxed my STR & DEX at 8, INT at 5 and CHA & Sex at 6 or 7. Dont know if that'll help but I put it out here nonetheless

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I've had no problem beating her, HOWEVER...I started with all stats at 3 and maxed my STR & DEX at 8, INT at 5 and CHA & Sex at 6 or 7. Dont know if that'll help but I put it out here nonetheless
How the fuck do you get stats ABOVE 5? Mine are locked at 5 no matter how much I train!
Thanks, Phat (y)

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes