pantera1050

Feb 12, 2020
Can someone help me please? How do I make Lara stop taking the pills to get pregnant? Is it just on the path to corruption? I want it to progress so I don't have to start the game over again because of something I forgot to do.

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Hello, I have the quests 'Opposites attract' ( the one with Rinda at the bar) and 'Fun with Maria' (the one with the doctor). I cannot do the Ronda quest at all (she doesn't appear at the bar at all, although I have had sex with her (romance path)), as for the doctor, the quest is stuck at her inviting me to her house to have fun and not progressing at all. When I do the first mission both of these quests are automatically failed and I just don't know what to do. Please if someone can tell, I would be really grateful. Thank you in advance.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I sure hope Winterlook doesn't leave us hanging like that. The snake women are far too hot to not get them pregnant. I mean, the Ih'ae are able to get pregnant (sadly only through oral sex which I already find a bit disappointing... but hey, atleast we can knock them up) so it's only fair that the equally hot Arong can get knocked up too, no? Maybe there could be some sort of potion or injection that the MC or the Arong women can take so they can get impregnated with human seed as well. Or some sort of surprise that the MC is now able to impregnate alien life on Hope 1 because he stayed on the planet for so long and his body mutated or something... I don't really care what kind of explanation would be offered but I so wanna be able to get the Arong pregnant too. Fingers crossed it's gonna be a thing and more people want that so Winterlook actually sees it.

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Is the game bugged or am I just missing something? Im missing a lot of scenes, and there's no option to progress further.

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
Is the game bugged or am I just missing something? Im missing a lot of scenes, and there's no option to progress further.
the game has different routes, by selecting different dialogue options throughout the game you can access the different scenes

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes