yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StellarDream-0.51
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Vurg

Sep 3, 2017
Oh I like the setup with the Hope 1 brothel and the other aliens. Excellent. Can't wait to see how that plays out ASAP.

Next planet is a desert planet? Hm Hope 1 was basically reptiles vs amphibians, maybe mammals and birds for this one? Lets see.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Hm... Rose and Celine? Who are they again? These two don't have any pregnancy content, do they? I had kinda hoped that we could impregnate and have children with all the women in the game like in Shelter, the previous game.

Reactions: Necronlord5

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
It's far from Shelter. Even though it's the same drawing, the women look masculine, old, and a little ugly. They are more like the woman who is the final boss of Shelter

• Haha
Reactions: Daddums and lnppo

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
It's far from Shelter. Even though it's the same drawing, the women look masculine, old, and a little ugly. They are more like the woman who is the final boss of Shelter
Eh, I disagree. I think the art is still just as good if not even better than it was in Shelter. The women also look great in my eyes, so no complaints there. But at the end of the day, it's all a matter of taste of course.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
I think I'm too dumb for this game, never know where to go or what to do next, even with the exclamations on the map it's usually a dead end no matter what time of the day, and I don't like to follow tutorials alt tabbing every second to find out what to do next :LUL:

Name00131

Apr 30, 2021
I think I'm too dumb for this game, never know where to go or what to do next, even with the exclamations on the map it's usually a dead end no matter what time of the day, and I don't like to follow tutorials alt tabbing every second to find out what to do next :LUL:
Read what they're saying, don't just skip lmao.

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes