estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.50 + IC + Gallery unlock

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 212 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
According to Virus Total, the game file is infected with Trojan
1. Link to the report when you make such a claim.
Here it is:

2. false. Cynet claims this is a "malicious (score: 100)" file. Every other anti virus program in existence says it is clean.

josh963

Mar 5, 2020
1. Link to the report when you make such a claim.
Here it is:

2. false. Cynet claims this is a "malicious (score: 100)" file. Every other anti virus program in existence says it is clean.
I mean the Stellar Dream.32 file! At least 3 anti virus from virus total site informed that contains trojan malwares! That is what worried me...

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I mean the Stellar Dream.32 file! At least 3 anti virus from virus total site informed that contains trojan malwares! That is what worried me...
again. please link a virus total report when you bring it up. now i had to go re-extract the file and submit it to virus total for an analysis.

ok. this is a more concerning report. with 5 out of 71 AVs thinking it is something.
although those 5 happen to be some no names.

Anti-AVL says it is "POSSIBLE trojan"
trapmine says it is "suspicious"
SecureAge says it is "malicious"
Bkav Pro says "AI detect malware"
Jiangming says "generic trojan"

jiangming is notorious for false positives. and "generic trojan" is another word for heuristics.
Secureage is a company I never even heard of before. and the most condeming as it is the only one that is not "suspecious/heuristics/AI guesses". but it is also the most vague, calling it "malicious".

The fact none of the 5 can agree on what it is specifically. that is, not a single one of them names a specific known virus.
So it is either a completely unknown brand new never before seen trojan... or a false positive.
99% it is also a false positive.

Another thing is that it is the 32bit file.
Just delete it. it is totally useless and you don't use it or need it to run the game.
As per steam hardware survey practically nobody uses 32bit windows anymore.
The last 32bit x86 processor was manufactured 18 years ago. (excluding the first intel atom. a phone's CPU) of course 64 bit processors can emulate a 32bit one at the cost of some performance. And for years people kept on using 32bit windows because MS priced it cheaper. but you really should not use 32bit windows.

Pyronite332

Mar 2, 2022
Guys just to be sure. The update ends when you finish the planet missions, return to the ship and chat with Adam, right?
I ask because there is no way how to do the secondary tasks

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
Since we can impregnate women (at least the aliens for now) is the creator considering pregnant sex in the future, or is that off the table?

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
I know that the answers have been posted but how do I train Charisma BEFORE the first alien planet? I keep seeing things like talking to Jack or going to the bar and I have seen nothing like that in the game. Any good karma players willing to help an idiot out?

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I know that the answers have been posted but how do I train Charisma BEFORE the first alien planet? I keep seeing things like talking to Jack or going to the bar and I have seen nothing like that in the game. Any good karma players willing to help an idiot out?
Go to the Hangar at night to talk/work with Jack.
He will eventually ask you for advice about a girl.
Advise him to go for it.
Jack will invite you to the bar in a few days.
You then return to the bar and meet her.
This is when toy can begin to raise your Charisma by helping her.

Reactions: Alternation62

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Overall, I enjoyed the game, the story and all. However, you can kind of tell this game's going to potentially lead to some scuffed runs down the line.

Chose peaceful resolution on Hope 1. Speaking with your security detail and the landing zone, MC talks of becoming leader of an alien race.

Go sex the queen, then go back to the arena, short conversation with the hunter/princess, leave, go back to arena, and she's giving you a training spear to fight the turtle looking thing. Complete that and exit. Now staring at The tree village with the options up on where to go, with the hunter/princess model also overlapping. Reload and don't do that.

The quest with the brothel won't move to its next step of waiting 1 day, after 5 or so days.

Little bit of smoke and mirrors (that's a good thing) when it comes to the illusion of choice, but it can get you in trouble it seems.

Looking forward to future updates but for me personally, it may be one of those ones you just wait for the completed tag.

Reactions: Simbad-sea

pantera1050

Feb 12, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to make Lara stop taking the pills to get pregnant please? And just in a specific way or is it one of the three choices when talking to Maria about her?

Reactions: Necronlord5
4.40 star(s) 25 Votes