Simbad-sea

May 11, 2020
Does the game designer have a timeline going forward for this game? I love it, but I am honestly only interested in the pain plot and a few of the women. And was it explained at any point if Love and Corruption had any long term impacts on the plot or ending? Replaying is fun, but only to a point.
Go to Discord. You can ask questions there.

Reactions: Taboofan

joeymantra

Aug 7, 2019
How to enable console mods for those who don't know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To increase stats
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You are going to have increase hp and damage artificially otherwise you are going to be stuck with base value if you use cheats to increase stats.
Is there a command to increase credits?

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Thank you for your reply. Yes, I did some digging and noticed that the game went from version 0.34 to version 1.0.
This is how game development usually works. V0.1 iterates up to v0.99999999999999999999... or until it's completed, and then it goes to v1.0. Nothing to be upset about.

SHELTER may could have had a longer story but it also could have very easily turned into a dev milk fest of endless updates of pointless characters. I for one praise the dev for bringing the title to a conclusion.

Reactions: ghostsshadow

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Somebody needs to make a PSA post in the general discussion board debunking software versioning misconceptions in detail so whenever somebody posts thinking a version number is a decimal showing percentage to completion or some nonsense like that we can just link to that rather manually type out how they're wrong every time.

HaGriDos

Sep 30, 2019
How to get back to the alien planet after finishing main misson on it ?
I want to go back do some quests like Souvenir for Saki,My Mate etc. but it wont let me,every time i go to hangar i can only talk with Saki or Jack.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
How to get back to the alien planet after finishing main misson on it ?
I want to go back do some quests like Souvenir for Saki,My Mate etc. but it wont let me,every time i go to hangar i can only talk with Saki or Jack.
Stellar Dream 0.51 Plans and previews

Next update will be about returning to Hope 1
and seeing consequences of your actions.
14 scenes are planed for this update and it should be released in ~2 months.
Update after that will introduce the next alien planet.
I hope you are excited for the future of this game and like the direction where it is going.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
I didn't want to decide on a romance/corruption route with the mother or the gym trainer yet so I went to the first mission on the planet. Now I can't seem to meet the mother at the bar or the trainer at the gym anymore. Do the quests break if I don't finish them before heading to the first mission?

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes