Emmitudo

Feb 4, 2018
I think I've run into a bug, or I'm at the end of content. I got back from the planet for the first time and I talked to the general before the admiral. So when I talked to the admiral it gave me a quest to talk to the general, and now I'm stuck here. Anyone know if this is a bug or did I just get to the end? :)

Reactions: kettner883

Simbad-sea

May 11, 2020
I think I've run into a bug, or I'm at the end of content. I got back from the planet for the first time and I talked to the general before the admiral. So when I talked to the admiral it gave me a quest to talk to the general, and now I'm stuck here. Anyone know if this is a bug or did I just get to the end? :)
That's all the content for now.

Reactions: Emmitudo

iphills

Dec 26, 2023
Is anyone having any problems when trying to use the incest patch? It keeps crashing my game when I have it installed.

Lentyaj

Sep 12, 2022
There seems to be a bug in the game with gaining intelligence. No matter how many times you read a book you can only get it 3 times. Can the dev check this?

Reactions: Greebz

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
How do you access the new content? I go to the bar and all I can do is introduce Amber as normal. I go to her apartment and it says I have "nothing to do here".

tgki9878

Feb 15, 2021
Can't find Ronda after returning from the first mission. I missed the strength test task with her. do I have to restart? or is there a way to fix this?

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
someone that understands how ren'py works know how to add more money? Tried Cheat Engine but it seems not to work with ren'py based games

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Does the game designer have a timeline going forward for this game? I love it, but I am honestly only interested in the pain plot and a few of the women. And was it explained at any point if Love and Corruption had any long term impacts on the plot or ending? Replaying is fun, but only to a point.

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes