Shakrus

Jul 11, 2021
I'm having this issue where the font just gets far too small to read on the text boxes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can still read those in History, but I would rather not have to constantly get in and out of it to understand what's happening.

Is there any way for me to deal with that without restarting the game? I'm using Estrada777's modded/patched version.

Varys

Sep 1, 2019
Aside from confirmed action with Amber, I just hope we get to do more public indecent things with our mothe... I mean ''teacher''. Like clapping those fat pantyhosed cheeks while she is in uniform on the bridge, unbeknownst to her collegues and subordinates.

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
new preview
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The art is a bit off...
Look at those eyes... Feels like ai
:mad:
I might be wrong, artist styles evolve over time. Her tits don't look any bit the same for ex.
The old art didn't use to have her tits droop as low as these previews do.
Edit:
Now that I'm looking at it more closely, it really looks like none of her tits are even the same size between just these previews alone. Definitely a.i.
Must have used plenty of his own art assets as a reference, cuz it's much better than most a.i. (F)art that people try to get away with here.

Last edited:

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
The art is a bit off...
Look at those eyes... Feels like ai
:mad:
I might be wrong, artist styles evolve over time. Her tits don't look any bit the same for ex.
The old art didn't use to have her tits droop as low as these previews do.
Edit:
Now that I'm looking at it more closely, it really looks like none of her tits are even the same size between just these previews alone. Definitely a.i.
Must have used plenty of his own art assets as a reference, cuz it's much better than most a.i. (F)art that people try to get away with here.
What's with people accusing every thing of being ai? None of the previews even look like ai to me.

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
What's with people accusing every thing of being ai? None of the previews even look like ai to me.
With enough data references, you can replicate + recreate new art based on your previous work and simply touch any mistakes(mostly hands+genitals) afterwards.
One thing ai never tends to get 100% consistent is proportions.
You could have the same character, scripts, references and still get random sizes mainly from breasts/ other genitalia. Check those ai "OC"s collections people like to make(e-hentai has plenty).
They all look like slightly different women when you're u compare
Check the last previews alone(even better them compare to current amber art). The sizes vary on the breasts and the eyes seems a bit off.

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
How to corrupt Ronda after beating her?? Mc is saying he will teach her but no option is showing.

Simbad-sea

May 11, 2020
I find error:
When *FREE THE SCOUTS*

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/events/planets/hope5.rpy", line 301, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "events/planets/hope5.rpyc", line 299, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/events/planets/hope5.rpy", line 301, in <module>
File "renpy/python.py", line 992, in __getitem__
rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Stellar Dream 0.49
Wed Jan 3 13:11:54 2024
```

Is my walkthrough broken?:(

Addendum: if you complete the quest without clicking this option, everything is fine. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Simbad-sea

May 11, 2020
To get a scene with the queen, you must not give up your weapon and attack her during an audience. To get the second scene with the merchant, you need to get the first scene and go help her. Do not choose the third question and then after the fight she will offer herself.
Holy shit. I never thought you couldn't ask "if you could fight". It doesn't make any sense.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
With enough data references, you can replicate + recreate new art based on your previous work and simply touch any mistakes(mostly hands+genitals) afterwards.
One thing ai never tends to get 100% consistent is proportions.
You could have the same character, scripts, references and still get random sizes mainly from breasts/ other genitalia. Check those ai "OC"s collections people like to make(e-hentai has plenty).
They all look like slightly different women when you're u compare
Check the last previews alone(even better them compare to current amber art). The sizes vary on the breasts and the eyes seems a bit off.

You do realize that everything you mentioned is likely to happen with human artist as well. Human artists aren't perfect and often judge based on eye. Also the angle is different so they're not the same. Nothing in those artwork looks remotely ai to me. Every single 2d artist lately gets accused of doing ai art. This just seems like paraonia and is going to kill 2d games

Simbad-sea

May 11, 2020
You do realize that everything you mentioned is likely to happen with human artist as well. Human artists aren't perfect and often judge based on eye. Also the angle is different so they're not the same. Nothing in those artwork looks remotely ai to me. Every single 2d artist lately gets accused of doing ai art. This just seems like paraonia and is going to kill 2d games

What's the problem? Let them use AI. Thanks to AI now any character in a novel can be given a unique face, any object a unique picture. All it takes is the skills of an artist to tweak and the desire. That's it. Progress. But so far the progress is heintai puzzles 100 a day. As well as the problems of longevity.
Pay off the game - great, they will rip off duckers for years making the game (I think examples do not need to cite, there are plenty of them). Does not pay off - abandoned halfway through or will also be a little done for years.

Simbad-sea

May 11, 2020
it is an abandoned game pretending to be completed.
they slapped in a rushed ending that drops most plot threads and slapped a [complete] tag on it
Thank you for your reply. Yes, I did some digging and noticed that the game went from version 0.34 to version 1.0. It's sad, but I see this more and more every year. I liked this game, but the fact that the authors have two previous games "unfinished" doesn't make me optimistic. :(

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes