schaapjes

Nov 5, 2017
few questions here since discord isnt public:
1. There is no news about adding a full harem path that is just one branch right?
2. Will this game have lots of scenes of preggo sex?
2.1. Not just one for each girl but multiple ones for each girl in different locations
3. Any gay scenes planned with femenine looking guys like the MCs brother? with both variations top and bottom for those who are into one or the other
4. When will this game hit steam?
5.No WT or WT mod ? cause what
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
on your first spoiler point

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
How do you open the console ?
I use Unren
Put it where the game.exe is located and follow the instructions on the thread to Enable Console and Dev Menu, and then in-game use Shift+O to open the console and use the code, for money it money=500 (you can insert any amount you want)

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Basically the only people so far that know about you having relations with anyone else are Maria and Ronda, I believe, because their routes intersect, and maybe some of the interactions on the first planet mission (I can't remember for sure but I think there might be some group scenes or scenes done in front of other people), but none are remotely Netori-themed at all.
no in the ship there many who knows.
-the two hookers the redhead and the robot one
-Amber and jack if you agree in the Threesome
-Lara can discover the poster of amber where it said something like we got a great night together.if you lied to her.
-Maria must know then you ask if is ok to have kids with lara your best friend/Sister.
-Cassandra jokes about making your Harem in the ship :ROFLMAO: .

next year they are going to introduce the second planet?

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
Some mentioned that reading increases intelligence, but it doesn't. I'm not sure if the development changed or if it's a bug, but after trying almost 100 times, I still didn't get a point.

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
Some mentioned that reading increases intelligence, but it doesn't. I'm not sure if the development changed or if it's a bug, but after trying almost 100 times, I still didn't get a point.
I forget exactly, but I'm pretty sure it was something like, you have to read, then rest, and then read again in the same day, and then it will (eventually) increase intelligence. It's a pain, for sure. but I remember only have to do it a few times before getting to max intelligence. I really hope that either that gets totally reworked/fixed or they just make the intelligence go up by one every time you read instead of needing so much grinding to make it go up. It's certainly a really clunky system at the moment.

If you actually know going in, you can obviously just set your stats right so you just don't have to worry since the other stats seem to be far easier to raise, but most people don't figure out how much of a pain raising int is until they're far enough in the game that restarting would be too much of a hassle.

Obviously you could (presumably) also just unren and use console commands to change the stat, but I couldn't tell you the specific command you would need for that since I didn't do that myself.

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
I forget exactly, but I'm pretty sure it was something like, you have to read, then rest, and then read again in the same day, and then it will (eventually) increase intelligence. It's a pain, for sure. but I remember only have to do it a few times before getting to max intelligence. I really hope that either that gets totally reworked/fixed or they just make the intelligence go up by one every time you read instead of needing so much grinding to make it go up. It's certainly a really clunky system at the moment.

If you actually know going in, you can obviously just set your stats right so you just don't have to worry since the other stats seem to be far easier to raise, but most people don't figure out how much of a pain raising int is until they're far enough in the game that restarting would be too much of a hassle.

Obviously you could (presumably) also just unren and use console commands to change the stat, but I couldn't tell you the specific command you would need for that since I didn't do that myself.
Unfortunately, resting and then reading didn't help either, so I started a new game with different stats. This time I set everything to 3 ~ 4 and I could increase the intelligence every day instantly till max. I guess there is some kind of problem in the code related to stats.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
I made my own i-patch. It is not perfect but I managed to finish the game (0.49) and fix any error that I could find.
(Might contain some error so please keep it in mind if you want to use it)
not worked at all - zillion duplicated labels

Dragonav

Feb 22, 2018
not worked at all - zillion duplicated labels
Of course, just like I said. There will be a much better patch from the community, I just want to play and know the story first. Will play again later once the official patch is released.

I have no idea how to bypass the relcen1 checking correctly. So I hardcoded the label.

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes